The Student Room Group

How highly do British guys rank in terms of the world's hottest?

I am including all races/ethnic mixes within these fair isles.

Scroll to see replies

It all comes down to your tastes. There are too many 'British' guys
(edited 8 years ago)
Actually, I like guys with foreign accents
Original post by sevva888
I am including all races/ethnic mixes within these fair isles.

it depends upon supply as brit aren't that hot to brits in general as they have millions to choose from but say if you put a brit in the us then you'd have a higher chance of a greater score being provided as it a rarity compared to the local common majority
Reply 4
Not very high I'm afraid.
Reply 5
Well... it depends who the guru is.

There was an article with stats saying UK as one of the lowest rankings in terms of looks. I think UKians are beautiful and have the sexiest accent.
I wouldn't rate them high at all.
Original post by xobeauty
There was an article with stats saying UK as one of the lowest rankings in terms of looks. I think UKians are beautiful and have the sexiest accent.

Why else would a foreigner like yourself be on a site such as this???
Original post by TorpidPhil
Why else would a foreigner like yourself be on a site such as this???

:smile::smile::smile: once upon a time I was In the UK for tiny amount of time. Long story.
:smile::smile::smile: once upon a time I was In the UK for tiny amount of time. Long story.

I've lived in the same city for 20 years. I feel so... uncultured...
I've lived in the same city for 20 years. I feel so... uncultured...

Have you travelled outside the uk at least?
Have you travelled outside the uk at least?

I have. But not often and only really staying in touristy areas. Been to France and Italy. Am going to Iceland later this year. Not that into holidays in general tbh.
I have. But not often and only really staying in touristy areas. Been to France and Italy. Am going to Iceland later this year. Not that into holidays in general tbh.

Good, your 20s is for travelling. I'm going to Bahamas on the 27th of this month.
Good, your 20s is for travelling. I'm going to Bahamas on the 27th of this month.

Gonna focus more on becoming famous I think.
Gonna focus more on becoming famous I think.

What the hell how random. What's your talent?
What the hell how random. What's your talent?

Mhmm. I'm having a very inspirational night. I'm not sure yet. I need to find someone to help get really good at this fighting game. I've got the motivation right now but I just need someone else to train hard with on a regular basis, the only good gym is too far away and I just can't afford travelling costs...

If fighting doesn't work out then perhaps delving into music will.
Mhmm. I'm having a very inspirational night. I'm not sure yet. I need to find someone to help get really good at this fighting game. I've got the motivation right now but I just need someone else to train hard with on a regular basis, the only good gym is too far away and I just can't afford travelling costs...

If fighting doesn't work out then perhaps delving into music will.

Martial art UFC type ****
Martial art UFC type ****

Yes.
Tbh, it is the accent more than anything.

Quick Reply

Latest