The Student Room Group

If you were given the power to be completely invisible, what would you do?

If you were given the power to be completely invisible for two days, such that your actions on things would also be invisible, what would you do? List your choices in order of priority. Mine are:

Break in to Domino's Pizza and stuff myself full

Stalk my crushes

Wreak havoc in the malls(wouldn't that be awesome? People would blame the evil spirits for it :lol:)

Repeat

Scroll to see replies

This makes me sound like a criminal.

But rob a bank. Then you can just buy all the pizzas you want. Depending on how much you take. But you have two days. Just need to be careful.
Go to the most heavily populated triad hotspots (maybe pop by some ISIS factories as well) and set some bombs :wink:

Also just sleep in lessons and steal a lot of sushi:tongue:

Spoiler

Also if Im still invisible for the american election, make sure the polls don't get trump in :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
I would stalk you, no questions asked :blushing:
Reply 4
Original post by IHateDonaldTrump

*Sniff* *Sniff* is that the smell of love in the air?
Can't believe the immorality of people on here. Yet I bet you're all the first to complain when a crime is committed and call for the death penalty. :rolleyes:

Original post by Hamoody
If you were given the power to be completely invisible for two days, such that your actions on things would also be invisible, what would you do? List your choices in order of priority. Mine are:

Break in to Domino's Pizza and stuff myself full

Stalk my crushes

Wreak havoc in the malls(wouldn't that be awesome? People would blame the evil spirits for it :lol:)

Repeat

Original post by Kholmes1

But rob a bank. Then you can just buy all the pizzas you want. Depending on how much you take. But you have two days. Just need to be careful.

Original post by ForestShadow
Go to the most heavily populated triad hotspots (maybe pop by some ISIS factories as well) and set some bombs :wink:

Also just sleep in lessons and steal a lot of sushi:tongue:

Also if Im still invisible for the american election, make sure the polls don't get trump in :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by IHateDonaldTrump

Why do you hate a legend?

Are you jealous?
I already have that superpower .... #foreveralone :cry2:

Prank all of the residents of Bikini Bottom.
Original post by greatguy348
Can't believe the immorality of people on here. Yet I bet you're all the first to complain when a crime is committed and call for the death penalty. :rolleyes:

Im not going around raping and murdering people. But its still a crime to rob a bank so..
Don't rob a bank kids!... Its bad.
Go to an airport whenever I liked… sneak through customs and security and go wherever I wanted :yep:
Reply 11
pick up objects and make it look like they're floating in midair and scare the hell out of ppl
Hop on a train to London :smile:
Original post by Eriasu
*Sniff* *Sniff* is that the smell of love in the air?

Nope
It's the smell of a deadly crush :lol:
Let's not lie here, most of us would use this power, at least once but probably many times more, to spy on naked people, especially those we find attractive.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Let's not lie here, most of us would use this power, at least once but probably many times more, to spy on naked people, especially those we find attractive.

What? Of course not... :ninja:

Yes. Yes I would.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Murder obviously. I'd kill so many people starting with politicians and celebrities.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Dw brah we will make it one day
Original post by Kholmes1

Oh sh*t rob a bank, yes. But seriously my top task is to kill. Then be rich.

Quick Reply

Latest