The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth Uni Halls

I need some help with where to apply for accommodation with Portsmouth university, ive read loads of the threads but still cant really make out where the best place to stay is. can anyone help me?
Hey. I have the same problem. Would appreciate some help please
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
I'm also in the same situation. I can't decide whether bateson or Trafalgar halls? What accommodations are you interested in?
Trafalgar Halls looked the best when I went but if you're on a budget (then again, who isn't after tuition fees right?) the ones almost directly opposite (can't remember the name, were named after someone) which were a bit more basic are a viable option.
Hi! I don't know if you've already read them, but I've written some posts about Bateson Hall and halls of residence in general:

Bateson: 1 and 2

Halls: 1 and 2
Hi all! Hannah from the Student Housing team at UoP here! When you apply, you can't pick a specific hall of residence. You first of all pick your preferred location e.g. Langstone, then you pick your preferred type of accommodation within that drop-down menu e.g. self-catered, ensuite accommodation.

I hope this helps with the queries!
When will accommodation become available (for 2016 entry)? I haven't applied for student finance yet but will be soon and just wondered if there was a deadline.
Original post by ellahenschel
When will accommodation become available (for 2016 entry)? I haven't applied for student finance yet but will be soon and just wondered if there was a deadline.

Hi Ellen. We'll start sending out accommodation packs from the end of March onwards, in batches, based on the date student's go firm with their offers from UoP. When you get your pack, apply straight away!

Regarding your student finance, best to apply for that as soon as possible too as it's often a bit of a slow process unfortunately.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending