The Student Room Group

Bank of America Merrill Lynch- Banking Uncovered 2016

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know when this things starts, they didn't mention in it the email?
Original post by Blue Butterfly
Does anyone know when this things starts, they didn't mention in it the email?

28-30th of this month

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
28-30th of this month

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not the dates, but the actual times?
Reply 143
I've been rejected too :frown: haha. But after creeping on some of your profiles who didn't get it either I'm quite surprised as many of you seem to have really good grades and know lots about finance so i'm sure your applications must have been excellent!
Original post by Blue Butterfly
Not the dates, but the actual times?

Oh, should be standard 9-5pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by President J
You got SMF at JPM? Nice dude! Make sure you smash it and network and keep in touch.

Lol not yet bro i said i am waiting on it i really hope i get accepted would be the best thing i can do for year 12
Original post by Princepieman
Oh, should be standard 9-5pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank youu
I wonder how much accommodation and travel will cost you guys...
Hey people,
If you are struggling with any Online psychometric andAptitude tests, I am happy to help. Send me a message and I'll provide somehints and tips.
Original post by _Bridgewater_

cost me £300 overall within investIN quite sad thinking about it

Accom overnight is paid for (that's how it was at RBS, as it was a 2 day scheme) and you get your travel reimbursed to your bank account. All banks reimburse travel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you guys recommend actuary related work experience for uni economics apps and IB in the future
Would you guys recommend actuary related work experience for uni economics apps and IB in the future

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by modnar
I've been rejected too :frown: haha. But after creeping on some of your profiles who didn't get it either I'm quite surprised as many of you seem to have really good grades and know lots about finance so i'm sure your applications must have been excellent!

Yeah it just gives you an idea of how competitive IB is

It's not going to do you any harm but isn't really that important. Maybe the skills that you develop in the work experience (Excel, numerical, communication, teamwork) will be useful for IB and the statistical side of the work may help you when applying for economics.
Reply 155
I think a lot of you guys are overreacting and losing hope too quickly, this insight is not the end of the world and there may be lingering issues with your applications that are hindering your chances.

I've gotten onto Nomura and BAML so far and am willing to have a look at some of your CV's etc if you drop me a PM. Keep your heads up 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amahmoud0129
Lol not yet bro i said i am waiting on it i really hope i get accepted would be the best thing i can do for year 12

I thought they've gotten back to people already? I did the HMT scheme but I helped out my mate with her app for JPM and she's already got in?
Original post by President J
I thought they've gotten back to people already? I did the HMT scheme but I helped out my mate with her app for JPM and she's already got in?

They said end of march im guessing i got rejected. :frown:
Just got the confirmation email bout times and travel expenses!

Anyone else from here going as well??

Really excited for the day :biggrin:
Original post by thesmallman
Just got the confirmation email bout times and travel expenses!

Anyone else from here going as well??

Really excited for the day :biggrin:

Calm down mate :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending