The Student Room Group

Is Trump better than Obama?

A deceptively evil, smart person creating wars is the middle east vs a stupid person who wants peace in the middle east and peace with Russia.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Spoiler

Original post by taurthos

Spoiler

If ur serious, why?
Reply 3
He's just telling the truth, he says it like it is.
Donald trump does not want peace in the middle east. Heck he doesn't even care about the middle east all he cares about is Mexicans!
Reply 5
Lol ur so dumb, ur blinded by the lizards in power
I propose a new software embedded App that automatically changes the word TRUMP to the word TROLL.

Frankly the two words co-exist, with almost no exceptions, on opening threads.

Shall we just leave SmartIndianMan to be smart all by himself?
Reply 7
:2euk48l:
Atleast he wouldn't fuel the wars for the good of 'Murica.
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
Donald trump does not want peace in the middle east. Heck he doesn't even care about the middle east all he cares about is Mexicans!
Obama's hands are largely tied - there's only so much he has control over. A lot of atrocities have been committed under him, but I doubt another president would have acted differently. Western foreign policy is just atrociously immoral and self-centred.

Trump is a bigot and a moron, but at least he's honest. He couldn't be as honest as the president though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Stychomythia
I propose a new software embedded App that automatically changes the word TRUMP to the word TROLL.

Frankly the two words co-exist, with almost no exceptions, on opening threads.

Shall we just leave SmartIndianMan to be smart all by himself?

Nah, ur welcome to leave...
Original post by SmartIndianMan
Nah, ur welcome to leave...

Naturally, I feel honoured by your invitation, S.I.M. and will certainly observe it.
Trump is very non-interventionist re: foreign policy, far more so than Obama or Clinton.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2016/03/aipac-and-foreign-policy
Original post by YaliaV
Obama's hands are largely tied - there's only so much he has control over. A lot of atrocities have been committed under him, but I doubt another president would have acted differently. Western foreign policy is just atrociously immoral and self-centred.

Trump is a bigot and a moron, but at least he's honest. He couldn't be as honest as the president though.

True, but Obama's foreign policy is only making things much worse.
Guys how do you flag this thread??
Reply 15

Is that why he regularly contradicts himself?
Reply 16
Yes
YES!
Maybe not his ideas since they're not very caring and a bit delusional
but his personality and savvy is what I've insisted Obama needed since his first term. I said he needs to be pretty much a lunatic to get anything done in America. His boring, stoic, formal demeanour is just ineffective and impersonal; he probably acts that way because of a complex about being a person of colour in politics, and feels he needs to act a certain way to be taken seriously. But ironically it's not working. Trump on the other hand will throw the podium into the audience and throw his swollen little fists in the air about bullcrap and the crowd goes wiiiiiiild. He can get anything done! If only he had normal thoughts.
Original post by Shia Kafir
Trump is very non-interventionist re: foreign policy, far more so than Obama or Clinton.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2016/03/aipac-and-foreign-policy

Foreign policy itself isn't the problem, what kind of policies are they. From the article u sent, I think atleast his intentions are to avoid wars. I only disagree on his policy on Iran. All countries should have the right to develop nuclear weapons if they wish so. How does a nuclear power like USA have a say on this.

He says it how he sees it, which is not the same thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending