Original post by The Genghis Khan
maybs tmrw then

I'm free in july 2016, hmu
Original post by ivy.98
I'm free in july 2016, hmu

cool with me
are you m/f and whats your age?

You seem to have a very strong opinion of what an ideal girl should look like so let us all judge you
hahhahahha ****in hell are you thick?

this was in response to the mens height thread... how it it okay to say men have to be 6ft plus when all im saying is that woman should not be over a certain weight in direct response....
jesus

Then go and complain to the girls on the men's height thread. I know I don't speak for myself when I say I could care less how tall my guy is, just as long as he's slightly taller than me, which isn't hard or unreasonable considering I'm about 5'2.
If you have a preference, that's fine. Just don't be obnoxious about it. A lot of girls are already insecure about their weight and it doesn't help that a complete stranger is adding fuel to the fire.
Original post by cherryred90s
Then go and complain to the girls on the men's height thread. I know I don't speak for myself when I say I could care less how tall my guy is, just as long as he's slightly taller than me, which isn't hard or unreasonable considering I'm about 5'2.
If you have a preference, that's fine. Just don't be obnoxious about it. A lot of girls are already insecure about their weight and it doesn't help that a complete stranger is adding fuel to the fire.

big ****ing deal idgaf

a lot of men are insecure about their height which they cant change, but girls can stay of the ben and jerrys for a while.
big ****ing deal idgaf

a lot of men are insecure about their height which they cant change, but girls can stay of the ben and jerrys for a while.

Men are not insecure to the point of becoming severely depressed and possibly committing suicide because of their height. Weight is a much more sensitive issue for women. I don't know if you made this thread to be funny but let's hope your future spouse doesn't see this in the future, and if you could care less about this issue that most women will face at some point in ther lives, I hope for your own sake you don't have a daughter.
Men are not insecure to the point of becoming severely depressed and possibly committing suicide because of their height. Weight is a much more sensitive issue for women. I don't know if you made this thread to be funny but let's hope your future spouse doesn't see this in the future, and if you could care less about this issue that most women will face at some point in ther lives, I hope for your own sake you don't have a daughter.

how the **** would you know?
TREAT THIS SLOOT NOTHING LESS THAN A FUKKBUDDY SRS.

and wrap up.

if u cant smash without being a beta phaggot wk disregard her completely. women like that take dick from the boyz and when shes warn out picks from said group her top chad. this is irregardless of race and class. only cucks take chicks like that seriously, unless u like sloppy seconds

you're welcome
Original post by Sad Beta
TREAT THIS SLOOT NOTHING LESS THAN A FUKKBUDDY SRS.

and wrap up.

if u cant smash without being a beta phaggot wk disregard her completely. women like that take dick from the boyz and when shes warn out picks from said group her top chad. this is irregardless of race and class. only cucks take chicks like that seriously, unless u like sloppy seconds

you're welcome

Why are you swearing?

Can you provide evidence that suggests that men are equally as insecure as women in terms of their height?

Men are known to suffer in silence, can you provide any evidence to prove otherwise?
how the **** would you know?

Why do you only respond to a portion of what I say?
so a 5'6 woman at 130 pounds is fat? LMAO my model friend is that much and she's got a fine rack and booty. Im 121 myself but want to look like her so bad.

the geghis dude is so bitter about the height thread boo hoo

tell you what, stop being a bitter whiner cause there are plenty of girls who'll accept you just the way you are, even with a 5'5 height for guys. there's always a girl out there for you. You said you prefer shorter girls right?? just like that many girls prefer taller guys and you get pissed at them. What a hypocrite. Seriously, get a life and stop making pathetic ass threads
Men are known to suffer in silence, can you provide any evidence to prove otherwise?

Women suffer in silence too..

Study of 5000 women concluded that 73% think about their weight everyday and just 3% are happy with their bodies. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-146021/Most-women-unhappy-bodies.html

10 million women unhappy with their body image:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/11151074/Body-confidence-week-New-research-says-10-million-women-depressed-over-body-image.html

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/03/070326152704.htm

IMO, I'd say women may be more insecure because female body image is publicised a lot more in the media and in female celebs, not to mention that our bodies change drastically after pregnancy and a lot of women find it hard to adjust to their new appearance. Women tend to store fat in our thighs and there is an ongoing craze about 'thigh gaps' and how wonderful they are.

Now I'm not saying that men are not insecure, of course they are. The thing with height is that after puberty, it won't really change, whereas weight (as demonstrated above) fluctuates throughout a lifetime and there are many issues associated with weight that are not necessarily associated with height such as stretch marks and cellulite, which can easily worsen depression. Just a thought.
Yeah like, I’m 150lbs sure, but I’m also 5’9” and have a waist measurement of 25”
Any weight is fine for a girl

Latest