The Student Room Group

Who do you ship together?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
If you want drama, bring a fox to the fight with a chicken.. :colone:

Lol
Just make sure the chicken you pick aint related to the other side or could potentially be one of her partners:tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Let's get @homeland.lsw on board and see what he makes of the puns and tells us who is drowning? :h:

I could say I was waiting with bait-ed breath to find out the verdict, but then I'd just be lying.
Original post by ZuluK
Haha it's just cuz I found Maths difficult at Alevel so doing it at degree level sounds like torture to me :colondollar:

Fair enough. That sounds reasonable and logic. I'm Muslim... And the morals I have are based on what I have learnt through school and family, what right and wrong is, before I even understood what religion and God was all about. Morality is embedded in a person before the idea of religion is even thought about. Many don't go around helping others thinking "God will be happy" it's more, "it's the right thing to do"

Does that make sense? Feel free to tell me to shut up if it doesn't 😂😂

lol i'm finding maths easy currently, but that's bc i easily understand everything..

yes, then i have no quarrel and problem with you believing in God since you knew beforehand and where your morals come from.
yes i agree with this that morals don't come from God, i will fite anyone who says they do
yes that's the right idea, you do the action because it's right
Reply 743
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Lol
Just make sure the chicken you pick aint related to the other side or could potentially be one of her partners:tongue:

Haha don't worry.... I'll choose wisely.... :colone:
Reply 744
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I could say I was waiting with bait-ed breath to find out the verdict, but then I'd just be lying.

To be honest, I'm just fishing for compliments, and I'll put all my hands on deck and say he'll still choose you :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha don't worry.... I'll choose wisely.... :colone:

Good :h:
Reply 746
Original post by thefatone
lol i'm finding maths easy currently, but that's bc i easily understand everything..

yes, then i have no quarrel and problem with you believing in God since you knew beforehand and where your morals come from.
yes i agree with this that morals don't come from God, i will fite anyone who says they do
yes that's the right idea, you do the action because it's right

Yes but... Where did the morals come from in the first place? Who decided that killing was wrong and immoral and etc.? I believe that God does have a hand in what we do and helps us differentiate right from wrong but it's not always the first thought in our mind...

Um I do know what I'm tryin to say but it may not be conveyed properly :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
Yes but... Where did the morals come from in the first place? Who decided that killing was wrong and immoral and etc.? I believe that God does have a hand in what we do and helps us differentiate right from wrong but it's not always the first thought in our mind...

Um I do know what I'm tryin to say but it may not be conveyed properly :redface:

some smart guy who though something was precious to him then someone probably took it and he wanted it back and maybe form that morals grew and evolved to make more principals and theories? lol i dunno xD
i'd argue on the atheists side but i'm a bit tired over here and i need to go to sleep >.>
Reply 748
Original post by thefatone
some smart guy who though something was precious to him then someone probably took it and he wanted it back and maybe form that morals grew and evolved to make more principals and theories? lol i dunno xD
i'd argue on the atheists side but i'm a bit tired over here and i need to go to sleep >.>

Loool. Sleeeeeeppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to sleep and then do physics tomorrow! Make sure you do at least 2 hours :biggrin: so you don't feel like you haven't donE any :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Loool. Sleeeeeeppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to sleep and then do physics tomorrow! Make sure you do at least 2 hours :biggrin: so you don't feel like you haven't donE any :wink:

yup
Final verdict...

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
To be honest, I'm just fishing for compliments, and I'll put all my hands on deck and say he'll still choose you :frown:

:toofunny: You must be deluded if you think he'll bow down to me...

Original post by homeland.lsw
Final verdict...

Spoiler

Yep, just as I though :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Okay, now I'm curious... what made you think I was a guy? :lol:

Idk... worse I thought you sounded like me for some reason :rofl:
Original post by Imperion
Idk... worse I thought you sounded like me for some reason :rofl:

How? :rofl:
Original post by homeland.lsw
When you read through ALL 7 PAGES and you're just like...wtf is going on??
And just to be in the clear, @ServantOfMorgoth I dumped you because I found your stash of drugs and @TheOtherSide. is just a friend...
:grumble:

Hmmm I forgot about that :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest