The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

hey guys for anyone who has firmed Kings can anyone tell me what they think the difference between an ensuite and large ensuite is. I think it's studio and regular room but not certain. My preference would be GDS or moonraker and I am not sure what they class that as.

Oh and congrats to everyone who got an offer :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Does anyone know if there is some sort of pre-enrolment health questionnaire to fill out??
Original post by medprospects
hey guys for anyone who has firmed Kings can anyone tell me what they think the difference between an ensuite and large ensuite is. I think it's studio and regular room but not certain. My preference would be GDS or moonraker and I am not sure what they class that as.

Oh and congrats to everyone who got an offer :smile:

I'm hoping to get GDS or moonraker as well :biggrin:

I had a feeling large ensuite meant studio as well, but the only studios available to undergrads are at angel lane and westminster bridge
Original post by doctor96
I'm hoping to get GDS or moonraker as well :biggrin:

I had a feeling large ensuite meant studio as well, but the only studios available to undergrads are at angel lane and westminster bridge

oh cool! yeah I think I might email in just to check (:

I just checked and large ensuite refers to the large option at champion hill and that's it
(edited 8 years ago)
"Please note: you are only able to apply for accommodation if you have firmly accepted your academic offer (i.e your status is CF/UF/CFUF). You will not be able to apply if you hold King’s as your Insurance offer or have yet to firmly accept your academic offer."

Original post by medics_r_us
Does anyone know if you're supposed to apply for King's accommodation if you've put it as your insurance?? I haven't had login email yet so I'm wondering if that's why. People are saying you're not supposed to but it doesn't say anything in their accommodation policy about it being your firm and they're still sending me emails about accommodation even though I put them as my insurance almost a month ago?
Reply 2107

Woops, will tell the people in the other group- thanks for the link :smile:
Anyone else really worried that because you no longer specify which accommodation you would like, you'll end up really far lol?
Original post by khs1
Woops, will tell the people in the other group- thanks for the link :smile:

no problem at all :smile:

PS Is anyone else planning on living outside off King's Halls/ be a commuter
Original post by xertyl
no problem at all :smile:

PS Is anyone else planning on living outside off King's Halls/ be a commuter

I am probably going to be
Original post by 0shas0
"Please note: you are only able to apply for accommodation if you have firmly accepted your academic offer (i.e your status is CF/UF/CFUF). You will not be able to apply if you hold King’s as your Insurance offer or have yet to firmly accept your academic offer."

But I've put them as my insurance and I've recieved the link to the accommodation login page :s-smilie:
Original post by 0shas0

Oh but I'm not meant to use it. I get it :smile:
Original post by medics_r_us
Does anyone know if there is some sort of pre-enrolment health questionnaire to fill out??

Yeah, I am sure I read somewhere that they will send us a health questionnaire in May and then we have to return it to them by 30th June
Original post by FutureMedic97
Yeah, I am sure I read somewhere that they will send us a health questionnaire in May and then we have to return it to them by 30th June

Ok cool thanks :smile:
Has anyone applied for student finance yet?
Is the accommodation on a first come first serve?
Original post by Jack354
Is the accommodation on a first come first serve?

Nope :smile:
has anyone got in off the waiting list?
Original post by Jalouise
Nope :smile:

Thanks, please may I ask how you know this?

Latest