The Student Room Group

Post-Concert Depression

I saw Adele at the O2 on Tuesday and ever since then I've just been so sad that I won't see her again for a really long time :frown: It was my first ever concert and it was such an incredible experience, I can't imagine ever going to a better concert than that.

She said she's taking a break after this tour and all I want to do is see her perform again :sad: I've been listening to her songs non stop since Tuesday... I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how long it took before you got over it :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh I feel like that after seeing my favourite band. Adele is amazing. I bet she was incredible live. When did you buy your ticket and when did you see her? Waiting for a gig to come round is horrible! Then before you know it the gig is over. I already know I'll be sad after seeing Coldplay in Wembley stadium in June x
Reply 2
Original post by Little Old Me
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh I feel like that after seeing my favourite band. Adele is amazing. I bet she was incredible live. When did you buy your ticket and when did you see her? Waiting for a gig to come round is horrible! Then before you know it the gig is over. I already know I'll be sad after seeing Coldplay in Wembley stadium in June x

I only got the tickets 2 days before the show! I tried so hard to get tickets when they were first released but didn't manage to get any, but I kept checking and it seemed that a couple of days before each show there would be some extra tickets released so I managed to grab some :biggrin: It was soooo good and her voice was incredible.

I feel like there wasn't enough time for the excitement to build up though :frown:

Ah that's awesome! My mum really wanted to see Coldplay but Wembley is sold out now haha
Wow that's so good! I managed to get a Coldplay ticket 2 days before their Royal Albert Hall gig and was so happy as I'd been on the verge of tears while thinking I wouldn't be able to get one! Adele's voice is incredible. Oh I was excited the day of the Coldplay gig as I got there early to hang around in the sun and chat to people lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I go to many gigs a year, so it's kind of a non-issue for me. I'm going to a gig tonight, actually.

Although I do regret making friends while shitfaced outside of The Underworld and missing most of Anti-Vigilante's set a few years ago.
That's actually pretty pathetic tbh

Quick Reply

Latest