The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

The fact that it is Indian is actually irrelevant. You should have said you would be cautious of eating at restaurants...as a whole.

I read somewhere that some Chinese restaurants use rats instead of chicken, so would you ever eat at a Chinese restaurant again?
Original post by loveleest
The fact that it is Indian is actually irrelevant. You should have said you would be cautious of eating at restaurants...as a whole.

I read somewhere that some Chinese restaurants use rats instead of chicken, so would you ever eat at a Chinese restaurant again?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/chinese-restaurants-top-of-the-menu-for-food-poisoning-1986191.html

According to the statistics that this article is sourced from, 53% of kebab shops and 48% of indian restaurants do no meet british health and safety standards compared to only 28% of fish and chip shops and 21% of Italian restuarants
Guys stop arguing.

Go and watch gordon Ramsey kitchens nightmare.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Using water is cleaner in south-Asian cultures, it's considered disgusting to just use toilet paper, most people use both (I assume the man also used both). Just using tissue paper alone is actually very disgusting.

Rot

having fecal matter on your hands in not hygienic nor is splashing water contaminated with fecal matter around the bathroom hygienic either

But if you want FACTS then simply look at the countries who do use water and the number of deaths vs those who use paper and their number of deaths.

edit: and while you are reading this and typing your angry reply to tell us 'it ain't so' another person in India will have died because of **** in their drinking water

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/multimedia/2002/ind_sanitation/en/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 125
Original post by Butternuts96
Sick and tired of you right now. You just constantly avoid all my questions and you refuse to admit that you're an islamophobe. This may not be that hurtful on an internet forum like TSR but I absolutely guarantee you that you would have ZERO backbone in an actual debate with me in front of an audience.

I advise everybody else not to argue with this uneducated Yank. Save yourselves some time.

You've called people, "Paki" and a "Yank"

Yet I'm the Bigot.

LOL.
Original post by Summit
The Daily Mail doesn't strike me as a particularly reliable source...

That seems like quite a superficial and puerile comment.

If you look at the article, you can see they are directly quoting from the court case. The hard left will always dismiss anything that's written in the Daily Mail because it suits their purposes to do so; in doing so, they expose themselves as being entirely without the ability to critically analyse sources and determine the value of what they're asserting rather than simply dismissing due to prejudice.
Original post by Attempt
LMAOOOOOOOOO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

iNCINERATED

I read this yesterday and I remember reading this guy's Asian? This is coming from someone who was born and raised in India, we do wash ourselves with water after using the loo. But we used soap or detergent always afterwards.

If you had nutella on your hand/face, would you use toilet paper to get rid of it? I doubt it, you'd use water.
(edited 8 years ago)
This is why you should learn how to make Indian food by yourself guys!
Reply 130
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I read this yesterday and I remember reading this guy's Asian? This is coming from someone who was born and raised in India, we do wash ourselves with water after using the loo. But we used soap or detergent always afterwards.

If you had nutella on your hand/face, would you use toilet paper to get rid of it? I doubt it, you'd use water.

What's wrong with using both?
Original post by Attempt
What's wrong with using both?

Why not use just toilet paper? We use that when going to the toilet?

Japanese people have toilets that release a jet of water to clean up the person after they've done their business. You don't see people calling them barbaric.

Thing is using paper in the first place prevents this from happening

You get it on the paper not on you hands than have to clean your hands
Reply 133
Why not use just toilet paper? We use that when going to the toilet?

Japanese people have toilets that release a jet of water to clean up the person after they've done their business. You don't see people calling them barbaric.

We are not calling Indian people barbaric.

We are calling THIS GUY barbaric.

Anyone who claims that every Indian (Even though the man's nationality wasn't mentioned) should be blamed for this is a neo-facist and a racist.
This guy needs to tikka long hard look at his hygiene when he's vindaloo.

Thank you and goodnight.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Thing is using paper in the first place prevents this from happening

You get it on the paper not on you hands than have to clean your hands

Yeah that's fair. I don't get why this guy hasn't though. It's bloody disgusting.
New favourite member :rofl:

This is disgusting. I can't believe someone just told you having a food preference is racist.
Yeah that's fair. I don't get why this guy hasn't though. It's bloody disgusting.

his argument as to why he didn't in court was 'for cultural' reasons

But yes bloody disgusting and thankfully a rare occurrence.
Reply 138
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
New favourite member :rofl:

This is disgusting. I can't believe someone just told you having a food preference is racist.

Liberals you know haha.
Original post by Attempt
Liberals you know haha.

When did the liberals become so authoritarian? None of the labels even make sense to me anymore when people are seriously defending food choices as racist :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending