The Student Room Group

Had all my offers, decision time - help!!!

So I just had my last offer which was for my first choice uni, it's a good offer too, well within reach and I've always wanted to go there.
However the other offers I've had are from more reputable, higher ranked universities like Bath and Cardiff, and I prefer Bath out of the 2 but I think if I firm it and got the grades I wouldn't enjoy it as much as the uni I initially wanted to go to, but I've got family and friends telling me it'll benefit me for the future and I'd have better job prospects etc.
I firmed the uni I like yesterday but I know I have a week to change so I'd appreciate any help I can get! I know rankings are important but if both have 100% employment after the course and the uni I prefer has higher student satisfaction surely I should choose that over a rank table?
Go to the place where you think you'll be happiest - you will do better and the career prospects will work themselves out in any case.
Reply 2
Original post by alcibiade
Go to the place where you think you'll be happiest - you will do better and the career prospects will work themselves out in any case.

That's exactly what I was thinking, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending