The Student Room Group

Transferring Medical Schools from EU to UK?

Hi, I would really appreciate some help here if possible.

I'm a British student who will hopefully be starting to study medicine next year abroad in an EU country. I would like to know if there is any possibility in transferring back to a UK university at any point in my course, and if so, how?

Thanks.
Original post by 1098765321
Hi, I would really appreciate some help here if possible.

I'm a British student who will hopefully be starting to study medicine next year abroad in an EU country. I would like to know if there is any possibility in transferring back to a UK university at any point in my course, and if so, how?

Thanks.

Highly highly unlikely, if not impossible. The likelihood is that, if you start a course in Europe then you will finish the course there.

If you want to study in the UK, then you need to apply here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I see, thank you.

Have you ever personally heard any stories of something like that happening? I suppose they might just be one-offs nonetheless.
I see, thank you.

Have you ever personally heard any stories of something like that happening? I suppose they might just be one-offs nonetheless.

Not that I can remember. I'd imagine you'd need a very good reason to transfer and would still need to meet the entry criteria of the UK university.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by ForestCat
Not that I can remember. I'd imagine you'd need a very good reason to transfer and would still need to meet the entry criteria of the UK university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, thanks for the information.
Reply 5
I see, thank you.

Never. In real life or on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending