The Student Room Group

The Arab Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maria.x
9aba7 el noor w kel shay 7elw. :tongue:

Sabah al noor, Ya 7elwa <3 when is the wedding between you and hamoody? Inshallah,I'll perfect my dabke before then
Original post by queen-bee
Sabah al noor, Ya 7elwa <3 when is the wedding between you and hamoody? Inshallah,I'll perfect my dabke before then

ahaha, I'm afraid ena fe wa7da thanya that has his attention. @Hamoody gool leha mn! :wink:
I don't know who she is :dontknow:

In the way of what :curious:

[video="youtube;nYx4YHXN4Ig"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYx4YHXN4Ig[/video]

In the way of TSRing :rofl:

There is a wedding, but just not between me and Maria, :s-smilie:
Oh don't worry, you'll get the card. I'm officially appointing you to manage the Kanafeh :bandit:
Original post by maria.x
ahaha, I'm afraid ena fe wa7da thanya that has his attention. @Hamoody gool leha mn! :wink:

Yeah but not right now, you Maria will manage the entire food service enzain? :yep:
I've never had the time to visit al ain every time I go to the Emirates,it's like God doesn't want me to experience it :frown:

Aww, I recommend you to visit Al Ain during winter, I will not say anything about the city, you have to discover it for yourself, You will love it :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hamoody
[video="youtube;nYx4YHXN4Ig"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYx4YHXN4Ig[/video]

Oh don't worry, you'll get the card. I'm officially appointing you to manage the Kanafeh :bandit:

Yeah but not right now, you Maria will manage the entire food service enzain? :yep:

Inshallah 3amy. :rofl:
Original post by Azhar Rana
Aww, I recommend you to visit Al Ain during winter, I will not say anything about the city, you have to discover it for yourself, You will love it :u:

Definitely very strange, I was at Al Ain zoo with my fam like 4 months back :eek:
And Al Hilli Funcity :love::love:
Original post by Hamoody

You're leaving me in charge of kanafeh,I don't think that's a good idea.

Who's getting married?
(edited 8 years ago)

Inshallah!

I also want to go back to visit Abu Dhabi this year,just leave Dubai out for abit
Inshallah!

I also want to go back to visit Abu Dhabi this year,just leave Dubai out for abit

Insha'Allah... Abu Dhabi is much cheaper when compared to dubai for shopping lol. Even better, Al Ain has free parking every where :smile:.
Insha'Allah... Abu Dhabi is much cheaper when compared to dubai for shopping lol. Even better, Al Ain has free parking every where :smile:.

I just take the metered taxis when I'm travelling to Dubai,Sharjah and Ajman. What's there to do in al ain?

It's also a lot quieter
I just take the metered taxis when I'm travelling to Dubai,Sharjah and Ajman. What's there to do in al ain?

It's also a lot quieter

Al Ain has a lot of things to explore. The Jabal Hafeet, The Al Ain Mall, The Bawadi Mall, Remal Malls, just a lot of malls here :biggrin:. You can visit the jahli fort and the Al Ain museum, Al Ain zoo, which is the largest zoo in the middle-east.
Yep Al Ain is much quieter, no traffic problems at all, bus is super cheap in Al Ain, its like 30pence or 2 dirhams and you can travel from one end of the city to other.
Taxis in UAE are alot more expensive, try using go-Kareem app, just like uber here in UAE, they have better fares compared to taxis.
Al Ain has a lot of things to explore. The Jabal Hafeet, The Al Ain Mall, The Bawadi Mall, Remal Malls, just a lot of malls here :biggrin:. You can visit the jahli fort and the Al Ain museum, Al Ain zoo, which is the largest zoo in the middle-east.
Yep Al Ain is much quieter, no traffic problems at all, bus is super cheap in Al Ain, its like 30pence or 2 dirhams and you can travel from one end of the city to other.
Taxis in UAE are alot more expensive, try using go-Kareem app, just like uber here in UAE, they have better fares compared to taxis.

Do you guys have the metro in al ain,like they do in Dubai? Omg tell me about it! Almost a quarter of my money was just spend on taxi rides but I had no idea you guys had an uber equivalent. The UAE has so many malls. In Dubai there's like a new mall after 15-20 mins of driving :tongue:
Do you guys have the metro in al ain,like they do in Dubai? Omg tell me about it! Almost a quarter of my money was just spend on taxi rides but I had no idea you guys had an uber equivalent. The UAE has so many malls. In Dubai there's like a new mall after 15-20 mins of driving :tongue:

To get to Al AIn, you have to take a bus, its cost like 30-40 dhs, and then you can move around Al Ain, in a city bus. Buses are much cheaper, but you need to know where the bus stands are.
Lol, yeah! Dubai is crazy, I haven't to dubai in a month and its changes day and night, life is crazy over here :tongue:.
To get to Al AIn, you have to take a bus, its cost like 30-40 dhs, and then you can move around Al Ain, in a city bus. Buses are much cheaper, but you need to know where the bus stands are.
Lol, yeah! Dubai is crazy, I haven't to dubai in a month and its changes day and night, life is crazy over here :tongue:.

The bus stands aren't as clear as they are in London.
The bus stands aren't as clear as they are in London.

True, even being living here my whole life here, I use public transportation apps to help locate bus stands lol :redface:.
True, even being living here my whole life here, I use public transportation apps to help locate bus stands lol :redface:.

What's the weather like In al ain ?

Oh yeah, Al Ain doesn't have metro, its a tiny city. We use buses over here :h:.
What's the weather like In al ain ?

Its quite warm here, its like 35 degrees Celsius in the afternoon; whereas, during night, it around 25-28 ish. Al Ain has the worst summer in UAE, temperatures around 45-50+ is a usual day here :frown: During winter its lovely here :smile:
Oh yeah, Al Ain doesn't have metro, its a tiny city. We use buses over here :h:.

You guys have so many cultural sites,they're beautiful :love:
Its quite warm here, its like 35 degrees Celsius in the afternoon; whereas, during night, it around 25-28 ish. Al Ain has the worst summer in UAE, temperatures around 45-50+ is a usual day here :frown:

I'm typically drenched in sweat when I visit the Emirates during summer months,it's so annoying because I hate being sticky

Quick Reply

Latest