The Student Room Group

Can all bigots please **** off TSR?

Let's do it! For democracy and freedom!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Those filter dodges look like enough for a warning.
It's a public forum, everyone is allowed to voice their opinion.

So I have no idea what you are on about.:hmmmm:
You sound like a bigot
Original post by Smooth Londoner
It's a public forum, everyone is allowed to voice their opinion.So I have no idea what you are on about.

Bigotism is not an opinion, as I said, and you've only just joined today so I wouldn't expect you to know what I'm on about. :tongue:
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
You sound like a bigot

Explanation?
Original post by similarBlank
Let's do it! For democracy and freedom!

Who is the man in your avatar please?
Original post by ODES_PDES

David Bowie, been there for months.
Original post by ODES_PDES

Famous actor called Johnny Sins :smile:
How very tolerant of you! :rolleyes:
Yes please!!!!!!
Weeeeh you're a bigot because you have a differing opinion

If you were for democracy you'd allow anyone to voice their views and beliefs, regardless of whether they are 'bigoted' or not.
Can the special snowflakes please leave?
Original post by somemightsay888
Famous actor called Johnny Sins :smile:

seen
:biggrin:
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
Weeeeh you're a bigot because you have a differing opinion

If you were for democracy you'd allow anyone to voice their views and beliefs, regardless of whether they are 'bigoted' or not.

I also believe that murderers should be executed. You need to fight fire with fire. It's called Equlibirum.

Also, I repped you recently so I clearly agree with your views and don't consider you a bigot so if you think I'm one of those people who says 'this person disagree so with me so he's a bigot' you're wrong, that's exactly the kind of bigotism I want to stop.
(edited 8 years ago)
I also believe that murderers should be executed. You need to fight fire by fire. It's called Equlibirum.

Also, I repped you recently so I clearly agree with your views and don't consider you a bigot so if you think I'm one of those people who says 'this person disagree so with me so he's a bigot' you're wrong, that's exactly the kind of bigotism I want to stop.

I'm also in favour of the death penalty. For that reason and more.

My apologies, I thought you were one of the multiculturalism endorsing 'every contrary opinion is bigoted' types. Too many on this forum.
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
I'm also in favour of the death penalty. For that reason and more.

My apologies, I thought you were one of the multiculturalism endorsing 'every contrary opinion is bigoted' types. Too many on this forum.

Yeah, I got so sick of them I made this post out of frustration, really.
For those who don't see: This thread is a very clever metajoke.

The definition of a bigot is one who is intolerant of differing opinions. By being intolerant to those who are intolerant, he's essentially suggesting that he(And those who agree with him) should just be quiet.

I repped him. It was subtle and funny.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
For those who don't see: This thread is a very clever metajoke.

The definition of a bigot is one who is intolerant of differing opinions. By being intolerant to those who are intolerant, he's essentially suggesting that he(And those who agree with him) should just be quiet.

I repped him. It was subtle and funny.

I propose that bigotism is not an opinion but the factual act of being intolerant to opinions, thus being intolerant to a factual act isn't being intolerant of an opinion and thus doesn't constitute bigotry.
I propose that bigotism is not an opinion but the factual act of being intolerant to opinions, thus being intolerant to a factual act isn't being intolerant of an opinion and thus doesn't constitute bigotry.

All right. I'll play your game - Opinions, by that definition, are all factual acts - That is: You have chosen to believe(Or not believe) in something a particular way and thus what you would call bigotry wouldn't be bigotry, either.
By that definition, bigotry just wouldn't exist.

That actually is just as subtle a joke as the original thread... I think. I apologize. I don't know if you're being serious or not because it's the internet, so I suspect you're just playing on modern thinking and pointing out the inherent absurdities.

Quick Reply

Latest