The Student Room Group

Should Britain Leave the E.U?

Poll

Should Britain Leave the EU

Every Year Britain spends £14bn on other countries in the E.U. Which is something that can be spent on other things within the country
It would mean less people being able to commute from France to London, which is surprisingly not uncommon.
Reply 2
There's a poll on this nearly every day, can't you just use one of those results?
In my opinion... :no:
Original post by Taran001
Every Year Britain spends £14bn on other countries in the E.U. Which is something that can be spent on other things within the country

Yes Vote Out!

Unless you want to end up like Greece or Spain in financial turmoil

Ouch!

The EU WAS good......not any more...time for CHANGE
We must stay in. We are 8 years into the worse economic depression in history and leaving the EU is a stupid thing to do. We could be plunged into another recession. One things for sure as a 'Stay In' voter I will not stand for any austerity resulting from economic collapse after leaving the EU.
I will fight to save my NHS and not to have any of my social security benefits cut. I never voted out and so I never voted for another f****** recession and more cuts. I was born in Britaun as an EU member state.
Tbh I think everyone who votes to stay in should be exempt from suffering austerity if Brexit causes a recession.
This is difficult, I don't think it's such a great idea to leave the EU unless you want tariffs to rise a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending