The Student Room Group

Which GCSE exam are you most worried about :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Geography, it's my first exam and it's in 6 days and I definitely don't feel like I've done enough revision :s-smilie:
Original post by surina16
English Lit and History

Same here! :afraid:
Maths and Catering. Maths because we only just started learning higher topics this year and catering because I hate it, regret choosing it and I find it generally boring. Need a B in maths and so far I have only gotten Cs in the mocks. Catering most likely a D since I hate it so much.
Physics and maths
Reply 64
GCSE Music 😁
I have a mock GCSE English lit exam tomorrow in class and I was wondering if anyone is doing animal farm!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by It's_me.
GCSE Music 😁

Which board are you doing?
Art! One week until the entire project has to be handed in, 6 days until the ten hour exam starts. Today is Thursday, i'm supposed to have all pieces done by Friday, I still have 6 A3 pieces to finish. Woohoo.
Reply 68
Biology, Latin, English lit
Reply 69
French. How do you even revise for it?
English Language and Media Studies xo
Original post by urbanAdam
Media studies for sure, since i'm taking it one year in advance. The exam is in one month, and I have no idea how to revise! I got an A* on the coursework, so i really hope i can get an A* on the exam too!
Do you do AQA? if so, i got a B in my coursework and im not sure how i can study for my exam i want to get an A or A*
Original post by BULL14
French. How do you even revise for it?

Go on your exam board's website and download past papers, do them and then learn the vocab you didn't know.
History and both the Englishes :frown:
COMPUTER SCIENCE
I have a teacher who isn't even qualified for the subject so I'm self teaching myself.
Probably Further Maths and English x2.
Original post by She-Ra
Which one is making you nervous?

Maths every time for me :cry2:

Pretty much all of them haha but I'd say English literature, French and science the most :frown:
PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THEM.
Maths: I have a target of an A*, and although I'm capable of getting it, I'm not fully committed to revising for it yet and I feel like I'm going to mess up.
History: I HAVE BEEN ON E's ALL YEAR AND HAVE A TARGET OF AN A* HAHAHAH. Also my controlled assessment is on a D because we've had like 7 different teachers this year :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: .
English Lit: I STILL HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS OH GOD
Ect ect
biology because the questions to do with graphs and analysing kill me! also german will be terrible
MATHS

HISTORY

SCIENCES

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest