The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2160
Original post by Jalouise
Congrats! :smile: Will you be firming?

Thanks. I'll probably put it down as my insurance but still haven't decided. I also have an offer from Imperial (my firm) and barts. Essentially its between kings and barts for my insurance. Still don't know yet though.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
What GCSE grades do you need to get into Kings Collage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JoySeeker
International here and applying with ;
9A* IGCSEs
A*A*A*A predictions
702.5 band 2 UKCAT :/
Shoud i stick with applying to King 's?

Hi , can s9meone help me figure what the requirements are for international students, aside from ukat do they take highschool marks or also university!? Thanks in advance.
Hey guys I'm just an international student from Canada. I'm not very familiar with the marking scheme in UK or what King college will look at for requirements , if someone could please fill me in I'd really appreciate it. Btw we use percentage here no A, B, C, D at my university. Just wondering if I look at my undergraduate or just highschool grades. Thanks
Has anyone gotten in on results day as they were put on the waiting list

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Has anyone gotten in on results day as they were put on the waiting list

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? Are you talking about getting an offer in August? I'm not sure about that, but I got an offer last Thursday off of the waiting list if thats any help.
Reply 2166
I got an offer just now so happy!
Original post by n4mi

Congrats! :smile:
Reply 2168
Original post by Jalouise
Congrats! :smile:

Thank you! :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by n4mi

What gcse's grades did you get?
Reply 2170
Original post by haseeb798
What gcse's grades did you get?

10A*

but to answer your previous question King's use your UKCAT score and GCSE grades and they can balance each other out, so if you got low GCSE grades but a high UKCAT score you may still have a chance at an interview
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by n4mi
10A*

but to answer your previous question King's use your UKCAT score and GCSE grades and they can balance each other out, so if you got low GCSE grades but a high UKCAT score you may still have a chance at an interview

I should get high gcse's grades as I have targets of 10A*'s and 2A's.
I hope to get at least 8A*'s and 4 A's. Also, Ive always wanted to medicine and at Kings Collage.
Reply 2172
I should get high gcse's grades as I have targets of 10A*'s and 2A's.
I hope to get at least 8A*'s and 4 A's. Also, Ive always wanted to medicine and at Kings Collage.

Nice with those grades you will have a higher chance, good luck!
Original post by n4mi
Nice with those grades you will have a higher chance, good luck!

Thanks
My only weaknesses are maths and literature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks
My only weaknesses are maths and literature.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to you too and congratulations on getting a place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys this is regarding the health questionnaire.

For the question of whether we have been to a country where TB is common it says look at link supporting this, but I can't find the link so idk whether the country I went to is classed as one where TB is common. Can anyone help :smile:
Original post by medprospects
Hey guys this is regarding the health questionnaire.

For the question of whether we have been to a country where TB is common it says look at link supporting this, but I can't find the link so idk whether the country I went to is classed as one where TB is common. Can anyone help :smile:

I emailed them earlier this week and was given this link

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/491527/WHO_estimates_of_tuberculosis_incidence_by_country__2014_v2.pdf

Hope that helps! :smile:
Reply 2178
has anyone else who previously got rejected just been sent an offer through track?! I phoned up to check and its legit! this is so strangeeeeeeeeee but i'm so happy aaaaah!
Original post by kajo
has anyone else who previously got rejected just been sent an offer through track?! I phoned up to check and its legit! this is so strangeeeeeeeeee but i'm so happy aaaaah!

Congrats!!!!!! :biggrin:

Latest