The Student Room Group

Take a ****, shower, shave

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Camilli
Wait-- women take a **** in the morning? I am disillusioned.

No way. It's just an expression take a **** shower shave stand over the stove and whip it like a slave...but the last part doesn't tickle my fancy so I didn't add it.
Exactly, we share similar views you and I! Having some sort of goal should help, whether it be world domination or making the dankest memes possible. Try and make your life different, you shouldn't just expect it to become more exciting out of the blue..
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I would SO do this but I always get scared I'm going to get lost on my way back? :redface:

I did once get lost on the way back to Bristol Temple Meads, but Google Maps helps and you can always ask people :tongue:
When i get some money , i wanna go explore the world :smile:

Routine can get boring , but some things i could do over and over again and never feel bored.
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Routine can get boring , but some things i could do over and over again and never feel bored.

Original post by TSR Mustafa

Some money won't get you around the world. And how can you go around the world when you have responsibilities at home. If you're not already rich pff.
Original post by xobeauty
Some money won't get you around the world. And how can you go around the world when you have responsibilities at home. If you're not already rich pff.

It'll take time , but well worth it.
This is why I am excited for uni:h:
AKA same **** different day aka same routine over and over. Anyone else feeling blah doing the same routine in the same city with the same people? Jesus Christ I'm about to move to UK even if I have to work at a lousy grocery store and live in a shack, I need new environment with new set of people.

Life blows when you're not rich and travelling. Does anyone actually enjoy being settled in a routine?

i'm semi routined in my work as i know i will buy some gold today but what gold is the question if might be common stuff, wedding rings, stud earrings and curb chains or i might get something gold maybe a gold bar, a masonic pin or even a gold box, watch or statue even
Original post by jamesthehustler
i'm semi routined in my work as i know i will buy some gold today but what gold is the question if might be common stuff, wedding rings, stud earrings and curb chains or i might get something gold maybe a gold bar, a masonic pin or even a gold box, watch or statue even

Loooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll rolling
Omg your posts are so funny. You're a weird one behind that screen
how old are you

and life is what you make of it :smile: make things happen :smile:
Loooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll rolling
Omg your posts are so funny. You're a weird one behind that screen

i'll take the compliment
but weird isn't quite to my liking
i do prefur innovative or morally corrupt
i know what i do and i do well at it

Spoiler