The Student Room Group

AQA AS psya1 resit 16th may 2016

I don't think there has been a thread started yet but I was just wondering how everyone found it and does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme?
Reply 1
Original post by CarbonBoron
I don't think there has been a thread started yet but I was just wondering how everyone found it and does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme?

I thought it went okay (didn't revise that much) but I know there were a lot of recycled questions so the grade boundaries will probably be similar to last years. Glad its over though! How did you find it?
Original post by CapitalC
I thought it went okay (didn't revise that much) but I know there were a lot of recycled questions so the grade boundaries will probably be similar to last years. Glad its over though! How did you find it?

I felt the questions were very vague and the wording of some questions was confusing and I felt I couldn't use many studies with statistics to evaluate on the 12 markers
i thought the exam paper was really good!! especially the 12 marker!!!
What did everyone put for the Quantitative and qualitative question
Reply 5
What is instiutional care?
Original post by Roxy_24
What is instiutional care?

for the 12 marker? i did about hodges and tizard for the main ao1 part, then for ao2 i evaluated that and included stuff about quinton et al and gardner et al for more evaluation points
Reply 7
What about robertson and robertson?
Original post by oliviasinclair
for the 12 marker? i did about hodges and tizard for the main ao1 part, then for ao2 i evaluated that and included stuff about quinton et al and gardner et al for more evaluation points
Original post by Roxy_24
What about robertson and robertson?

i didn't use them just because they were in the disruption of attachment section of my notes, rather than institutional section
Reply 9
for the 12 marker I wrote that tizard and hodges done the study on romanian orphans so how many marks would i lose if I done the right study but not to the right researchers
Reply 10
The paper was alright I guess..yeah I agree that there were too many define questions but oh well...but for the 12 marker i wrote about Romanian orphans by rutter...so do I lose marks??
Original post by zohamoi
The paper was alright I guess..yeah I agree that there were too many define questions but oh well...but for the 12 marker i wrote about Romanian orphans by rutter...so do I lose marks??

You shouldn't lose any marks as long as it was detailed, you could have wrote about hodges and tizard or robertson and robertsons. What do you think the grade boundaries are likely to be? lower than last years?
Idk if anyone remembers , but in the fish question there was something about hippocampus, did you put its associated with long term memory ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending