The Student Room Group

nose piercing opinion

I really want to get a nose piercing but I am scared people will judge me and call me indian because I am not
what is your opinion should I get it ???
I want a hoop one
Call you Indian? Oh wow :lol:

A lot of white people get nose piercings too you know. Not that many people think much of it. If you want to get your nose pierced go ahead and do it. Don't worry about what other people will make of it.
Reply 2
Original post by lauren1976
I really want to get a nose piercing but I am scared people will judge me and call me indian because I am not
I want a hoop one

also should I get it done by a needle or a gun
Was gonna say that some girls look nice with nose studs while others can't really pull it off... nose rings, though, look terrible IMO.
also should I get it done by a needle or a gun

A needle. Much cleaner and causes less trauma to the tissue.

Plenty of people wear rings rather than studs these days. It's quite popular and a little unremarkable. I doubt anyone would comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Nose studs look sexy but not rings, they're just 'orrible.
I want a hoop one

A piercing won't make you look Indian haha also don't go for a hoop; they look kind of chavvy/trashy in my opinion.
I want a hoop one

I think that if u really want one go for it !!!!!!!!
u would only look indian if u look indian without a nose pierce so it wont make a difference. hoop ones r good. plus u wont regret it as u could always take it of.
hope u chose whatever makes u happier:smile:
i want one but i'm scared shitless of the potential pain :tongue:
Reply 9
You look Indian if you put in a gold stud :lol:

But that shouldn't be the reason to put you off.
I really want one too but I can't deal with pain very well
ive got mine done :smile:

lol indian? thts the weirdest thing ive ever heard..
its not just indians who get their nos pierced lol

and get it done by the gun not the needle
it doesnt hurt a lot, just made my eyes water :smile:

i prefer studs rather than the hoop bc my nose shape doesnt suit it :smile:

but yh get it done,why not?
Reply 12
Do it! It'll look great :smile:

I see no problem with it. :dontknow:
I have a nose ring lol and i am not Indian. I actually prefer the hoop to the stud but I always wear the stud.
Original post by booksandcats
i want one but i'm scared shitless of the potential pain :tongue:

All it does is make your eyes water, it's like when you pinch your nostril hard. Out of my nine piercings, i'd say this is almost as easy as lobes. Just feels like a bruise afterwards
I got my nose pierced about 4 years ago (and no, I'm not indian),
I got it done with a gun, didn't hurt, was over so fast i didn't really have time to react or anything, it was just like a sharp pinch
After wearing studs for two years, i switched to a ring, and i so much prefer a ring..when i wore a stud, it would catch on things, like rubbing my face with a towel, or it would hurt if i slept face down etc

Its definitely been worth it though. Its my favourite piercing!

Quick Reply

Latest