The Student Room Group

Finish school this Friday?

I've nearly completed all my exams... Do I have to come to school the week after next week if I finish my exams this Friday?
Well my last exam is my last day. EVERYONE does Physics so this is most people's last day unless you have an exam later which a few do. So I guess your last exam is your last but this is only my school. Would make sense though. Going to school to learn stuff for the exam you just did?
Depends... Ring and ask
Reply 3
Original post by BTAnonymous
Well my last exam is my last day. EVERYONE does Physics so this is most people's last day unless you have an exam later which a few do. So I guess your last exam is your last but this is only my school. Would make sense though. Going to school to learn stuff for the exam you just did?

No, I mean't that if I had to go to school to inform the school that my exams are over so they wouldn't mark me as absent.
I doubt it - you'd have nothing to learn?
Original post by mero22
I've nearly completed all my exams... Do I have to come to school the week after next week if I finish my exams this Friday?

naww dont have to. same situation as you and im not bothering coming in
Original post by mero22
No, I mean't that if I had to go to school to inform the school that my exams are over so they wouldn't mark me as absent.

Ooooh. Sorry. Guessing the stress is getting to! No, I doubt you will because they have your exam timetable so they will know when your last exam is and won't expect you in school anytime after.

Quick Reply

Latest