The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do you guys think the grade boundaries will be lower since we're the last year doing the exam?
Good luck guys!!!!:smile:
Original post by evekay
😂 yeah but doesnt it start at that time? shouldnt i get there a bit before?

Get there a bit early,like half an hour before so you can have time to relax
I'm leaving for the exam in 10 minutes 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone see you on the other side
Good luck people
predictions for q's on perception, eating and aggression?
I feel sick in my stomach but goodluck guys.
Reply 3347
Good luck everyone- love you all 😂
good luck everyone, believe in yourself!!
good luck everyone!!!!
Left that paper early. Left out gender schemas. **** me. Was going to do relationships and predictions right but I did ****ing GENDER.

**** AQA
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I ****ed up😂 cried with happiness when I so ez'a and ep's and then I saw the other questions and it went downhill from there🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IHatePsychology
Left that paper early. Left out gender schemas. **** me. Was going to do relationships and predictions right but I did ****ing GENDER.

**** OCR

I'm with you on that one, but I also ****ed up the relationships question talking about the wrong models🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by evekay
Well I ****ed up😂 cried with happiness when I so ez'a and ep's and then I saw the other questions and it went downhill from there🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol you serious left it out? at least your predicitions from loopa were right. I did all but literally 2 and guess what GENDER schema came up. ****ING AQA. Oh well im gonna go sleep and contine for the rest. Got to make up for in the 2nd unit.
What did everyone write for the 4 marker on aggression? Is social learning theory and the deindivuation theory valid?
Original post by Sophiekeenan
What did everyone write for the 4 marker on aggression? Is social learning theory and the deindivuation theory valid?

I did SLT banduras E.c.t

Posted from TSR Mobile
for the aggression 20 marker was group displays eligible, as it said human aggression !!??? freaking out right now
Wow what a god send such an easy paper
I thought that was a great paper, predictions were right too! Really pleased
Original post by toetothunder
for the aggression 20 marker was group displays eligible, as it said human aggression !!??? freaking out right now

Yep it was broadd you could write group displays which i did.

Latest

Trending

Trending