The Student Room Group

4 rejections for dentistry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranz
yes i have looked into studying abroad, however i feel like i should give it one more shot i think its worth it. how much are fees per year if u dont mind me asking?

It varies but i am going to Czech where it around €12,000 per year for dentistry. Some people i have see ti are going in Sept but re-applying for the UK in Sept 2017. If they get in they will leave and enrol here. If not they will have already completed one year so no time wasted!
Reply 21
Original post by Cooliomed
It varies but i am going to Czech where it around €12,000 per year for dentistry. Some people i have see ti are going in Sept but re-applying for the UK in Sept 2017. If they get in they will leave and enrol here. If not they will have already completed one year so no time wasted!

I am doing the same but I'm applying to study at Plovdiv

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by umarr
I am doing the same but I'm applying to study at Plovdiv

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear, bless you my child. The programme has never graduated anyone and is a year longer than most other places!!!!

You are aware of this?
Original post by ranz
thank you!!
i know i cant imagine doing anything else!! i needd to become a dentist! ill be applying aswell next year hoping i get the grades! many luck!!! are u a gap year or yr 13 student btw?

Just finished year 13 so going to be taking a gap year!
Do you know the reason for being rejected post-interview? The fact that you got 2 interviews shows that you're on the right track, and I wouldn't give up. I'm studying dentistry at the minute, and there are some people on my course who had to apply as many as 6 times in a row before they got in, don't give up hope!

Quick Reply

Latest