will i get interview for densitry

gcses 5554523653
ucat 1900
SJT band 4
alevel predictions A*DD
work experience: 4 hours at pharmacy
applied to: LSE, oxford, cambridge, aston

Scroll to see replies

hey i would say if you put up a fight (and sleep with the manager) you have a bleeding good chance!
Reply 2
done all of the above!!
Original post by dancemoms
gcses 5554523653
ucat 1900
SJT band 4
alevel predictions A*DD
work experience: 4 hours at pharmacy
applied to: LSE, oxford, cambridge, aston

Idk what the point of a post like this is, you can’t get below a 4 in GCSEs ( I think) and Oxford and Cambridge don’t even do dentistry, is this just for attention?
You can’t apply to both Oxford and Cambridge in the same year, and your A Level grades do not meet the requirements
AntonSlayer,
First of all I encourage you to do your research. You can get below a 4 in GCSEs - you can prove that point when you do your GCSEs.
Secondly, The Student Room is a safe space for people like dancemoms, who don't know anything, to get advice. Instead of saying it's for 'attention,' you could've taken the time to educate dancemoms.

Cold Regards,
Dr Amit Bhalla
Original post by spectrum84
You can’t apply to both Oxford and Cambridge in the same year, and your A Level grades do not meet the requirements

I think they mean 'Distinction' in T-levels with the D? Thanks for the words of encouragement, Spectrum84
Original post by indiequeen
I think they mean 'Distinction' in T-levels with the D? Thanks for the words of encouragement, Spectrum84

There is no such thing as a distinction in an A Level, the highest grade you can get is A*. And I am being realistic, I wouldn’t give anyone false hope, dentistry is very competitive as it is, sometimes even people with the best grades do not get interviewed
Reply 8
There is no such thing as a distinction in an A Level, the highest grade you can get is A*. And I am being realistic, I wouldn’t give anyone false hope, dentistry is very competitive as it is, sometimes even people with the best grades do not get interviewed

I in fact did apply. I’ll have you know I’m currently an offer holder for Oxford, Cambridge, LSE and Aston. Don’t hate me cuz you ain’t me mr spectrum (more like on the spectrum)
AntonSlayer,
First of all I encourage you to do your research. You can get below a 4 in GCSEs - you can prove that point when you do your GCSEs.
Secondly, The Student Room is a safe space for people like dancemoms, who don't know anything, to get advice. Instead of saying it's for 'attention,' you could've taken the time to educate dancemoms.

Cold Regards,
Dr Amit Bhalla

read the last message sent, also it says 'applied to', as in, has already replied, and oxford and cambridge dental courses dont exist... dw, i forgive you, just dont be so hasty when spouting nonsense next time!
ps. i hope you change your tune when you realise what op is saying rn. btw you kinda toxic ngl i thought this platform was meant to be safe
lava hot regards,
Antonius
I in fact did apply. I’ll have you know I’m currently an offer holder for Oxford, Cambridge, LSE and Aston. Don’t hate me cuz you ain’t me mr spectrum (more like on the spectrum)

Wow and you also have an offer from Leeds med school, so that’s 5 🤔

Distinction in a T-level, not A-level.
Reply 12
Original post by AntonSlayer
read the last message sent, also it says 'applied to', as in, has already replied, and oxford and cambridge dental courses dont exist... dw, i forgive you, just dont be so hasty when spouting nonsense next time!
ps. i hope you change your tune when you realise what op is saying rn. btw you kinda toxic ngl i thought this platform was meant to be safe
lava hot regards,
Antonius

grow some balls omg it’s literally student room
lava hot regards is the most cringe piece of **** ive ever heard
hey i would say if you put up a fight (and sleep with the manager) you have a bleeding good chance!

Ahaha, but let’s be real. I think if he does that + fund the whole dental school for the next 10 years then he COULD be shortlisted for an interview :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by academic.warrior
Ahaha, but let’s be real. I think if he does that + fund the whole dental school for the next 10 years then he COULD be shortlisted for an interview :smile:

Don’t misgender me. My pronouns are they them it. And just so you know I actually got an interview🥰😘

Don’t misgender me. My pronouns are they them it. And just so you know I actually got an interview🥰😘

Sorry they them. I am very surprised since dentistry is so competitive and Ibr, without meaning to offend u, ur stats ain’t good - e.g. 1900 ucat. Did u do WP?
Sorry they them. I am very surprised since dentistry is so competitive and Ibr, without meaning to offend u, ur stats ain’t good - e.g. 1900 ucat. Did u do WP?

This is a troll just ignore them all the unis they’ve applied to don’t have dental schools
Original post by toothysmile

This is a troll just ignore them all the unis they’ve applied to don’t have dental schools

It’s obvious, who’s getting in with 1900 ucat, 5’s and one A🤣
Reply 18
It’s obvious, who’s getting in with 1900 ucat, 5’s and one A🤣
me!!!! i’ve got 2 offers and i’m guessing you have none 😘
Original post by toothysmile
touch some grass toothysmile

Quick Reply

Latest