The Student Room Group

Unit 4 pre release edexcel geography june 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
If anyone else any documents that could help with Rural leisure and tourism - I'll be so glad if you could share it!I'd be so grateful.
Original post by Elen11
I have one, message back if it would help

Is it cool Olof I could get one please?
Reply 42
Original post by Elen11
I have a brilliant mock report done by my teacher on this, would that be helpful? Also ive got some predicted possible questions if that would help too?

Could I also have that please. Grazie mille.
Reply 43
Original post by Elen11
I have a brilliant mock report done by my teacher on this, would that be helpful? Also ive got some predicted possible questions if that would help too?

Could I possibly have a copy of this too please?
Original post by Elen11

Would I be able to get this aswell please, in urgent need of help as my report was crap thanks to my teacher being useless
For the tectonic pre release, what does it mean by seismic processes and what kind of landscapes can it create. I'm very confused...
Reply 46
Original post by Elen11

Please could I have a copy? thanks
Original post by Elen11

Could I have it too please?
Reply 48
Original post by Elen11

Hey, Would it be possible to get this mock report too, I'm so stuck and this would help me so much!
thanks
Reply 49
Original post by Elen11
I have one, message back if it would help

Please could you send me your mock report?
Reply 50
Has anyone got examples of introductions that they could send me please? I'm so confused about how to write it
I've got a full draft I can send round
Original post by jasminmarchant

Could you send it to me pease if you don't mind?

could you please send me a copy at [email protected] ... I can share some of my information that may help you in return? Thank you & best of luck!
Reply 54

Would it be possible to send me one please?
Original post by Ardavis
Would it be possible to send me one please?

sure,pm me your email
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anybody doing the topic of cold environments?

And have a good idea of possible questions or a structure for the analysis section?

Any info will be much appreciated - thank you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
please could you send it to me too? :smile:

Can you send it to me as well please :smile:
Original post by AbiLewer
Can you send it to me as well please :smile:

pm me your email x
Original post by Elen11

Please could you send this to me? Thank you! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending