The Student Room Group

Maths edexcel GCSE grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blancosdos
Yh u did.You said in the Geo physical thread "Well they can be happy with a C/D".
Haha,its not my fault your not good at English like us superior people(satire..an A* technique you probably do not know about)
Lol i'm sure you were crying about your B grade courswork

Besides ,Maths isn't easy for everyone.If you think it's easy good for you,but it certainly isn't for others.Just like you find English difficult(some may laugh at you for getting a B only HA) ,others may find Maths difficult,you sexist beast.

Haha i swear ,someone with an A* in both English and Maths would laugh at you ,in the end,at GCSE level only the amount of A*s matter,regardless of subjects.Furthermore,your opinion is redundant,the government/employers/uni definitely want GCSE's in English and Math,which shows their equality.Keep your opinions to yourself Mr Hypocrite(lol don't cry about why others are arrogant in English where you yourself are arrogant )

No one asked for an essay
My Paper one didn't go as planned, paper 2 was much better though, I think I got around 105/110 marks what grade do you think I will get?
Reply 42
Original post by Johntheo670
My Paper one didn't go as planned, paper 2 was much better though, I think I got around 105/110 marks what grade do you think I will get?

Definitely a B
Original post by Rajive
Definitely a B

Thanks a lot!
Original post by Pst123689
They won't push up the grade boundaries by so much? 5 max I reckon

yh the max they probs will increase the GB is by 5 marks cause some ppl struggled.
i got around 55-56 in one paper and 74-75 on the other paper, what would that be guys again.
Reply 46
Original post by Prussia123
Gay

After all that has happened in Orlando, you still feel the need to be homophobic? Let me tell you, love is love whether you're attracted to male, female, transgender, gender fluid.. whatever - love will always be love and I don't even care that I'm ranting. It's people like you that make me ashamed to live in this world. Don't ever use the term 'gay' as an insult, ignorant homophobic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe try being normal?
Original post by Muhammad_Mughal
Hi guys, what does everyone think the maths Grade boundaries will be.
I think I definitely got 136+
Thanks

what do you guys think 37 on paper 1 and 54 on paper 2 would be? (Paper 2 could be 60 - 65 though just putting it lowest as possible so i dont get my hopes up).
Reply 49
Maybe try being normal?

It doesn't matter what your sexuality is, everyone is normal. I could argue with you about this all day but I know for a fact that I'm right so I won't bother. If you're going to be so close minded all your life, you're going to get absolutely nowhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Realistically that should be a U but it will actually be a C.

Why would that be a U?
Omg I'm about to throw up. Please leave.

Please shut up immediately you ignorant ****.
Gay

Do you have a problem? Prick. I haven't said anything to you and I'm not gay (in terms of homo). Gay also means happy if that's what you mean!

Troll. Peak guy...waste of sperm.
Original post by Fractite
168 was last year's A*.

It was 155 for an A* last year
Original post by davist
A* would realistically be 160 as the minimum and 165 as the maximum. 170 does seem a bit too high.

The grade boundary for an a* last year was 155, I think, so maybe a 170 is possible
Original post by romansholiday
Why would that be a U?

Because it's such a low mark? I don't know why the mark for a C is so low. :s-smilie:
Because it's such a low mark? I don't know why the mark for a C is so low. :s-smilie:

You need to accept that other people are less intelligent than you. That mark for someone could be phenomenal and require years of work, maybe not for you, but others it would. Stop tarnishing others achievements...
Original post by Blancosdos
Yh u did.You said in the Geo physical thread "Well they can be happy with a C/D".
Haha,it's not my fault you're not good at English like us superior people(satire..an A* technique you probably do not know about)
Lol i'm sure you were crying about your B grade courswork

Besides ,Maths isn't easy for everyone.If you think it's easy good for you,but it certainly isn't for others.Just like you find English difficult(some may laugh at you for getting a B only HA) ,others may find Maths difficult,you sexist beast.

Haha i swear ,someone with an A* in both English and Maths would laugh at you ,in the end,at GCSE level only the amount of A*s matter,regardless of subjects.Furthermore,your opinion is redundant,the government/employers/uni definitely want GCSE's in English and Math,which shows their equality.Keep your opinions to yourself Mr Hypocrite(lol don't cry about why others are arrogant in English where you yourself are arrogant )

I didn't even read past the first sentence because of the surplus punctuation/syntax errors throughout your response; a couple of them have been corrected. The question is: are you actually good at English?
(edited 7 years ago)
Realistically that should be a U but it will actually be a C.

Why put him/her down?
Right, I'm off to revise Maths. Unit 3 is tomorrow. I'll see you later underachievers (not all of you, just the disproportionate C grade losers). I like people who get a B or above.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending