The Student Room Group

Calling all africans

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Results
Nothing! I love it since everyone think I'm Asian,

I turn around dramatically and say "I'm Egyptian."

They then have a quick orgasm and I continue to converse with my new-found-friend.

Asian or Egyptian, you are hot either way lol
Reply 21
Original post by BirdIsWord
Probably the last name. I like it personally but I dont think a girl would like that in her name .
Other than that, I enjoy being african, the traditional food is great :wink: Where in africa are your parents from?

Nigeria :smile:
Original post by dmy15
Asian or Egyptian, you are hot either way lol

Why thank you fellow stranger on the internet :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Kiniun
Personally, I couldn't think of any problems with being African tbh:u:

Really?! not even the parenting? lol
Original post by Mrs.Grey
You're so annoying :rolleyes:, are you still butthurt that I friend-zoned you?

Mainly because you keep on talking to me even though you know I find you irritating and you try to start an argument with me for no apparent reason. Last time, you said you were trying to get me to hate you so ya know.

You're only saying this because you know there is no hope to get out of the friend zone so you're trying to make it sound better for yourself :wink:

Using the the phrase "desperate ass head" certainly is implying the intention of being rude but ok. Just stop talking to me all together then. Simples.

the roast is to much

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Kl.

just leave, you've been embarrassed enough
Original post by theBranicAc
the roast is to much

The beatings for sure and the stereotypes that come with them.
Original post by theBranicAc
the roast is to much

WTH?
Reply 28
Original post by dmy15
Nigeria :smile:

Ayee same, why is it that Jollof at family gatherings taste better than it does when I eat it on a casual day?
Or am I the only Nigerian that thinks this:lol:

Original post by dmy15
Really?! not even the parenting? lol

I guess it's when your younger siblings do stupid things yet you get the blame for it and your parents act like your incapable of doing anything. It ain't my fault that Femi decided to dance to Beyonce and break the glass table in the living room lmao

And when people say "Africa's a poor country"
1st of all, it's a continent not a country. Gtfooo
Reply 29
Original post by Kiniun
Ayee same, why is it that Jollof at family gatherings taste better than it does when I eat it on a casual day?
Or am I the only Nigerian that thinks this:lol:

I guess it's when your younger siblings do stupid things yet you get the blame for it and your parents act like your incapable of doing anything. It ain't my fault that Femi decided to dance to Beyonce and break the glass table in the living room lmao

And when people say "Africa's a poor country"
1st of all, it's a continent not a country. Gtfooo

True that ^^ and same lol i find that male siblings usually get lenient punishments compared to females for some reason idk why :/ where in nigeria are you from?
Original post by NickLCFC
Africans aren't black. We are living in a multicultural world. Anyone can be African.

I didn't say that!
Reply 31
Original post by dmy15
True that ^^ and same lol i find that male siblings usually get lenient punishments compared to females for some reason idk why :/ where in nigeria are you from?

Lagos and I speak Yoruba
What is annoying is that Somalis aren't seen as 'stereotypical looking Africans' when they are one of the oldest people in Africa. The struggle was real when the somali supermodel Iman Abdulmajid was said to look life a 'white women dipped in chocolate.'
http://madamenoire.com/586232/white-woman-dipped-in-chocolate/

when can african realise there is no stereotypical african look ?
Dont want to start a war but oh well i will:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by toonervoustotalk

Spoiler

GERRARAHIA MEHN
Original post by Anonymous
What is annoying is that Somalis aren't seen as 'stereotypical looking Africans' when they are one of the oldest people in Africa. The struggle was real when the somali supermodel Iman Abdulmajid was said to look life a 'white women dipped in chocolate.'
http://madamenoire.com/586232/white-woman-dipped-in-chocolate/

when can african realise there is no stereotypical african look ?

It's so annoying getting told that you "Don't look African"
And people like to accuse every attractive black women as being "A white women dipped in chocolate" it's stupid.
when you don't know which pat of africa you descend from because...well...slavery
Reply 37

Spoiler

Oh let's not start this fammm

Spoiler

Original post by alexschmalex

GERRARAHIA MEHN

:rofl:
Original post by Kiniun
Oh let's not start this fammm

Spoiler

Funniest thing i have heard all day
Lets just leave it and try to get along:tongue:
But i know for a fact Ghanaian Jollof is nicer but thats my opinion vs yours:smile:
Reply 39
:rofl:

Funniest thing i have heard all day
Lets just leave it and try to get along:tongue:
But i know for a fact Ghanaian Jollof is nicer but thats my opinion vs yours:smile:

@alexschmalex

Should we trow him hout?

Quick Reply

Latest