The Student Room Group

Unisa (South africa) from abroad

Hello all!
Basically, I'm a South African living in Mauritius for quite some time now. I've successfully passed A levels and am actually looking into a course. However, UniSA is from my home country and I've heard it is fitting for people with busy lifestyles. I am interested in studying there, however im worried if perhaps the distance learning doesn't apply for Mauritius. Also, Since im in a foreign country, how would exams work?
Many thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Not sure many people would know how to answer this question as its a British forum, not South African.. you'd do better looking for someone whose studied in SA and knows their system
Im well aware xD i apologise for wording this badly then
I went with the fact that unisa is international, much like OU
Lemme rephrase, erm.... Anyone over there did unisa? if so, how did they do their exams? did they have to take a flight every few months or...?
Reply 3
Original post by Kaijuwede21
Im well aware xD i apologise for wording this badly then
I went with the fact that unisa is international, much like OU
Lemme rephrase, erm.... Anyone over there did unisa? if so, how did they do their exams? did they have to take a flight every few months or...?

No international Unisa students write the exams in the countries they are currently residing in. I don't know if they allow international study for all countries.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending