The Student Room Group

Calling all africans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loveleest
LOL I can't believe is is tyring to convince us we hate our own race lmao. I love my skin tone, hair etc... he really is bloody crazy lmafo.

I know, it's pathetic. I've put him on ignore now so he won't be bothering me anymore :smile:
Original post by cherryred90s
Which one of jades parents are white? They're both black -___-

Beyoncé is black wtf are you talking about?

Chris browns mother is black. Just because she's light doesn't mean she isn't black.

Trey songz is lighter skinned.

If you're gonna go far back to ancestors then nobody qualifies as black because we all have mixed heritage somewhere down the line

Humans originated from Africa,so actually,everyone`s ancestor is black.
Original post by Kadak
Humans originated from Africa,so actually,everyone`s ancestor is black.

:h:
Original post by Anonymous
Exactly like come-one how are people who live on the 2nd largest continent expected to look the same. You will never see an east asian or south asian or Russian being told you don't look asian, this argument is ludicrous!

Er yeah they do lol.

I've seen a few south Asians get told they look arab not Asian.

Never seen an East Asian get told they look different, probably because their eyes are quite distinct to their race.

I don't know any russian people so I would be surprised if a few got mistaken for European like German.

Some races do have stereotypical features get over it. Of course "African" would be one because there are so many different countries within in, Somalis typically look different to Nigerians, Algerians look completely different then again they're Afro-Arabs right? Etc etc
Original post by Anonymous
Er yeah they do lol.

I've seen a few south Asians get told they look arab not Asian.

Never seen an East Asian get told they look different, probably because their eyes are quite distinct to their race.

I don't know any russian people so I would be surprised if a few got mistaken for European like German.

Some races do have stereotypical features get over it. Of course "African" would be one because there are so many different countries within in, Somalis typically look different to Nigerians, Algerians look completely different then again they're Afro-Arabs right? Etc etc

*african wouldn't be one
Some mumus on this thread :biggrin:

Today I learned that I'm not an African because I don't look like Akon :rofl:
Original post by StrawbAri

Such a stupid generalisation to make
Being black can be a pain sometimes.
Owning my own chicken farm obviously comes with benefits as an African.
Original post by LeFatOaf
Owning my own chicken farm obviously comes with benefits as an African.

Of course, I don't own the chicken farm. i am but a wee slave.
Original post by 0to100
And did you just ask for sources? It's called looking around. :rolleyes:
Just so you don't pay attention to this post instead of the other, since this is gonna be the newest, again: most black people have dark skin and thick hair, not light skin and silky hair like Iman, what is this piss take of a thread?

(As most black people will.)

ok i'm Somali and lighter than Iman. Iman may have silky hair but she is not light the woman bleached her skin she is pretty tho
you are right that she does not look Akon
Original post by shawtyb
my friend has the biggest fluffiest fro ever!!

Cool! Is your friend a girl or a boy?
Original post by Jibola240
Do you have an accent(different from the region you're from)?

I have an American accent which gets pretty heavy around my friends/sister/cousins but I dial it back around my parents and that generation. Catches a lot of people off guard but even at the American school I went to I was hearing questions like that ¬_¬
Thought this thread was light hearted and for the bantz. Was actually starting to feel a sense of community lol.

Hate when it all goes a bit pear shaped. Please stop feeding into the bait. 4 pages of complete nonsense. :/
Original post by HurtfulHarold
Cool! Is your friend a girl or a boy?

male :smile:
Original post by StrawbAri

:toofunny:People are so ridiculous
Original post by Kiniun
Thought this thread was light hearted and for the bantz. Was actually starting to feel a sense of community lol.

Hate when it all goes a bit pear shaped. Please stop feeding into the bait. 4 pages of complete nonsense. :/

AfSoc is completely free from ignorant trolls but it's dead right now :dontknow:
Original post by shawtyb
he wasnt black...or even mixed race

Corrected that for you.
Reply 158
Original post by BirdIsWord
Ayy my brother. <3

lol im a girl:h: how na day
Original post by nostalgia22
Northern Africa are not Black but they are still Africans.

What about the Whites?

Quick Reply

Latest