That's exactly what I did so I hope it's right :smile:

Most people seem to agree with us :P
Reply 541
Original post by tombrunt45
Most people seem to agree with us :P

Teachercol agrees which is a good sign as well :P
Original post by _MAT_
Teachercol agrees which is a good sign as well :P

I'll take it, although still not satisfied about the mass of the second star yet, its such a mess with all these different answers
anyone stumbled at the wording of 2bi ,i thought you have to list forces that are in a pair that are newton's third law pair and not newton's third law pair. after listing i mention why they are and why they are not...... i forgot ideal gas have PE=0 also so i only written temperature is positively related to internal energy. there are a few word questions but it is not like they are easy and usual questions lol.
Reply 544
Original post by tombrunt45
I'll take it, although still not satisfied about the mass of the second star yet, its such a mess with all these different answers

This is true, have to wait till mid august I guess to know anything for certain :smile:
Original post by _MAT_
This is true, have to wait till mid august I guess to know anything for certain :smile:

haha true all this fighting over who is right is totally irrelevant because there is NOTHING we can do anyway, haha lets embrace our failures cos they're in the past anyway :smile:
question 5 of G484 today was taken from the 2004 institute of cambridge paper but they used different numbers
https://t.co/u4N9K4YSp1?ssr=true here is a link to it
Reply 547
Guys, in Kepler' s Third Law equation big M stands for the mass you rotate ABOUT, not the thing which is rotating. I do not think you can use Kepler to find mass of S2
Reply 549
Unofficial mark scheme anyone?
Guys for s.h.c do you think you could use kinetic energy instead of gpe?
Original post by Mathematicus65
I agree; resolving vertically generates the equation
R + force upward on fireman from hose pipe = Weight
Hence R = Weight - force upward from hose pipe

The hose is not pulling him upward, the water is enacting a force down on him equal to the force required to raise the water by the amount it is going up by.
Original post by speed1✈️✈️
Surprising how many people are scared that they missed the A* whilst others are contemplating whether they got an A or simply did well enough to even get into their choice unis :s-smilie:

LOL, all i need is a c average at a2 and i can get an A. 3A*s, 1 A in physics - not bad xD
For the phase difference, was it A or G? Teachercol put G but i'm sure it was A...
Original post by MahuduElec
For the phase difference, was it A or G? Teachercol put G but i'm sure it was A...

The one where it asked for the point that lagged by half a period from G? I put A also
Original post by MahuduElec

G. i have written A......
Original post by Firestartc
LOL, all i need is a c average at a2 and i can get an A. 3A*s, 1 A in physics - not bad xD

ha..
Original post by lai812matthew
ha..

xD
Original post by lai812matthew
G. i have written A......

Im pretty sure it can be either A or G, cuz it wanted a point that was half a cycle from the point that was in the middle of the cycle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending