Original post by caitlinford3
Not even water?
It must be a struggle around exams I'd feel so tired

nope no water :tongue:
Reply 21
Original post by Josb
Take a quick snack when God is not watching. :wink:

WOW u r kidding right...
Wtf is wrong with you fools, fasting is easy, you dont need tips and all these "cool" ideas so you can last without food for a couple of hours.

If it couldnt be done, god wouldnt have ordered it, now stop fkn complaining and be greatful, all of you.
:angry:
Reply 23
Original post by TheReality
Wtf is wrong with you fools, fasting is easy, you dont need tips and all these "cool" ideas so you can last without food for a couple of hours.

If it couldnt be done, god wouldnt have ordered it, now stop fkn complaining and be greatful, all of you.

Are u serious? Does it look like I care about how you don;t get tired or have headaches? No. Sure, 18 hours is definitely a few hours! Hahahah
I chose to keep fasts because I really want to, I do it every year, so it's not ur business... I think i KNOW how RAMADAN CAME ABOUT MATE. so chill. Any yes we are grateful, very... I'm sure all muslms fasting though exams are grateful, All I was asking about was a few tips. What's wrong with that? btw the 'cool' ideas are probably from the non muslims and bless them for trying... because their comments were useful too.
No-one's complaining, we're helping each other get though it.
You can't spell 'grateful' - that's complaining,, not this feed
We're not fools, JUST BECAUSE U MAY NOT STRUGGLE DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T.

If anything, pls go spread ur negativity elsewhere, thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by amanii_ox
Are u serious? Does it look like I care about how you don;t get tired or have headaches? No. Sure, 18 hours is definitely a few hours! Hahahah
I chose to keep fasts because I really want to, I do it every year, so it's not ur business... I think i KNOW how RAMADAN CAME ABOUT MATE. so chill. Any yes we are grateful, very... I'm sure all muslms fasting though exams are grateful, All I was asking about was a few tips. What's wrong with that? btw the 'cool' ideas are probably from the non muslims and bless them for trying... because their comments were useful too.
No-one's complaining, we're helping each other get though it.
You can't spell 'grateful' - that's complaining,, not this feed
We're not fools, JUST BECAUSE U MAY NOT STRUGGLE DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T.

If anything, pls go spread ur negativity elsewhere, thanks.

The man who says stop complaining is the one spreading negativity.. Yeah, carry on chatting sht...
Thats how mentally disturbed ya'll are that you think like this.

Also regarding non muslims opinions, yeah, whatever.
It has already been written which foods and drinks should be consumed, therefore no opinions or suggestions needed, especially from people who dont even know what fasting is

Gal khatam.
Reply 25

I chose to keep fasts because I really want to, I do it every year, so it's not ur business... I think i KNOW how RAMADAN CAME ABOUT MATE. so chill. Any yes we are grateful, very... I'm sure all muslms fasting though exams are grateful,

"Grateful" for what? :confused:
Reply 26
Original post by Josb
"Grateful" for what? :confused:

Fasting to empathize for the poor, grateful for a roof over our heads and at least 3 meals on a usual days.
Drinking milk for Suhoor kills thirst during the day and eating bananas help you not feel hungry.

If if you feel weak during the day eat things like weetabix are good because it slowly releases energy.

Don't have litres of water during Suhoor instead split the number of glasses of water you have from Iftar to Suhoor.

Original post by TheReality

I wouldn't call it easy, that's not the point of fasting. Everyones body reacts to fasting differently.
Ramadan Mubarak its lit for Suhoor drink milk along with eating dates it helps soo much!
Original post by caitlinford3
Not even water?
It must be a struggle around exams I'd feel so tired

don't let these p***is deceive you. allan is NOT real.
Reply 30
Allan? I'm not here to disrespect anyone. So pls do ur self a favor amd don't get involved. Thanks.
WOW u r kidding right...

Tbh, taking a quick snack when God is not 'watching', is stupidity, because the only person you're fooling is you or your parents, God is always watching. :smile:
Allan? LOOOOOL!
Reply 33
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Tbh, taking a quick snack when God is not 'watching', is stupidity, because the only person you're fooling is you or your parents, God is always watching. :smile:

PREACH
PREACH

Haha not exactly. But LOL :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest