The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gore.na
Hi! I have received an offer for an ensuite room at Champion Hill but my campus is Guy's and will be studying some modules at Strand so if anyone has either Stamford Street or Great Dover Street (or really any place near Guy's/Strand) and wants to swap please let me know!!!!

Same here, I'm worried about the 20 min commute to guys every day
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
If anyone has Moonraker or great dover street and would be wanting a swap for champion hill ensuite let me know thanks
Anybody doing nursing and been placed in wolfson house?
Original post by SohaXO
yesss and biochem :smile: you?

Psychology :smile: just hope I get the grades
Reply 144
Original post by FluorescentM
Psychology :smile: just hope I get the grades

same..... my exams have been really hard so far so im really scared..
Reply 145
hey guys i received an accommodation offer for Great Dover Street ensuite but i would like Moonraker Point Ensuite. anyone who is at moonraker point and would like GDS send me a message or go to the facebook group Kings College London applicants/offer holders 2016-2017 and message me on there. you should see my post on their group page. :smile:
I received accommodation for Champion Hill residence, but will be based in strand campus for history!! if anyone wants to swap, let me know x
Hiya! I'm doing nursing and have been offered a room in Julian markham house!
Are you doing adult?:smile:
Original post by SohaXO
same..... my exams have been really hard so far so im really scared..

yeah same, I don't know if Kings are lenient either
En-suite at Stamford. Would like to swap with someone at Moonraker or GDS (we have to wait till October which is ridiculous tbh)
Original post by doctor96
En-suite at Stamford. Would like to swap with someone at Moonraker or GDS (we have to wait till October which is ridiculous tbh)

I've got ensuite Great Dover and am looking for ensuite Stamford, if you're interested. Crazy how we have to wait so long though...
Anyone doing Psychology and been put in Stamford street apartments?? :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 153
Original post by FluorescentM
yeah same, I don't know if Kings are lenient either

they are a little lenient... my friend got ABB for a AAB course and still got in. it depends on how high your grades are and how much they want you
Original post by elzawillis
Hiya! I'm doing nursing and have been offered a room in Julian markham house!

Me too! are you happy with your offer?
Reply 155
Does anyone think there will be anyone who wants to swap for an en-suite at Champion Hill? I really need Great Dover Street or Stamford Street as they're closer to my campus but there doesn't seem to be anyone who wants Champion Hill :frown:(
Hey guys!
I just received my accommodation offer for ensuite at Great Dover Street! unfortunately, I was hoping for either Moonraker point or Stamford Street apartments! if anyone wants to swap please message me on here!
Hey! do you know which is the most social accommodation?
Original post by SohaXO
they are a little lenient... my friend got ABB for a AAB course and still got in. it depends on how high your grades are and how much they want you

Ah fair enough, gives me a little hope haha
Original post by erin7697
Are you doing adult?:smile:

Yeah! Are you?

Latest