The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

New UG students starting in Sep 2016 #makefriends

Hey there!:smile:

I thought it would be nice to have a thread to talk to and get to know new UG students starting in September 2016. #makefriends

Who else is planning to study at RHUL?
Reply 1
Hey! Im going to study at rhul in this september. Im doing management and maths, wbu?
Original post by TheHonourable

I thought it would be nice to have a thread to talk to and get to know new UG students starting in September 2016. #makefriends

Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by eozcan
Hey! Im going to study at rhul in this september. Im doing management and maths, wbu?

Hey :smile: I'm doing Classics and Philosophy. What are your accomodation preferences? I really hope I get to live in Founder's since it's such a beautiful building!
Reply 3
My first one is the band A one(forgot what its called lol), overall rhul is sooo beautiful
Original post by eozcan
My first one is the band A one(forgot what its called lol), overall rhul is sooo beautiful

I know! I immediately fell in love with Founder's. Have you been to one of the visit days??
Reply 5
Not the open day but been there for a visit! Its really pretty.
I know! I immediately fell in love with Founder's. Have you been to one of the visit days??
Hey :smile: I'm doing Classics and Philosophy. What are your accomodation preferences? I really hope I get to live in Founder's since it's such a beautiful building!

Im doing philosophy in september im hoping for kingswood accomodation as i might be bringing my car :smile:
Original post by nicoleperry31
Im doing philosophy in september im hoping for kingswood accomodation as i might be bringing my car :smile:

That's awesome! I guess we'll see each other in September then :smile:
That's awesome! I guess we'll see each other in September then :smile:

Yeah :smile: it would be great to know someone before going!
Reply 9
Hi! I'm going to study Economics and Maths 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I'm going to study Classics and (hopefully) live in Founders too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending