The Student Room Group

What would you say has to be the easiest GCSE?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Depends on the person. I found the maths one the easiest one but that's because I easily grasp maths in general. In the exam I was done about 15min early and got A* with not much of an effort. While I know people who didn't even scrape a C while to get a C it seems to be so insanely simple to me.
Reply 21
Original post by Mayhem™
Maths, when the last question on the paper is trigonometry and triangle equations you feel relaxed.

Haha! :biggrin:
Reply 22
Languages aren't that bad considering they're mainly multiple choice papers, RE is quite easy too :smile:
Reply 23
RS and Spanish (its literally the same thing over and over again)

Original post by fefssdf
maybe something like graphics cause I can't draw for **** but got a B in the exam LOL

Graphics was so annoying for me. Throughout the whole year the teachers pretty much neglected everyone, and we spent more than half of the year doing nothing (except for making pop up boxes and such). So we all started coursework very late and almost missed the deadline. The worst thing was we didnt really learn the theory (=_=)
ICT/Computing. :biggrin:
RE was pretty easy imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Business Studies: Knowing how to answer the questions and a few definitions to remember!
For me, languages because you're taught only the very basics so not much knowledge at all is needed to do well.
However it's all a matter of opinion, I'm sure there are plenty of people that struggle with languages and loads of you are saying maths was easy which I find pretty difficult, I had to work hard to get good at it.
maths - literally no revision is necessary
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
ICT/Computing. :biggrin:

Which one? They are very different and imo computing (well coding) is far from the easiest
Original post by kkboyk
RS and Spanish (its literally the same thing over and over again)

Graphics was so annoying for me. Throughout the whole year the teachers pretty much neglected everyone, and we spent more than half of the year doing nothing (except for making pop up boxes and such). So we all started coursework very late and almost missed the deadline. The worst thing was we didnt really learn the theory (=_=)

I got a C overall lol
Original post by LifeIsFine
Which one? They are very different and imo computing (well coding) is far from the easiest

ICT is easy but the computing work that I did at my school was quite easy too. :redface:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
ICT is easy but the computing work that I did at my school was quite easy too. :redface:

Oh well i find that quite interesting! In my personal experience (and other friends) coding seems quite hard or at least far from the easiest. If you found it easy what can i say :tongue:
Original post by LifeIsFine
Oh well i find that quite interesting! In my personal experience (and other friends) coding seems quite hard or at least far from the easiest. If you found it easy what can i say :tongue:

Haha, yes some people in my school found it hard too but I thought it was quite easy. :biggrin:
History, but that's just because I have an innate talent for it.

Did not revise and hardly did any work (the teacher was alright but her method of teaching was flawed) and got 100%, not a mark dropped :u:
Reply 35
Original post by fefssdf
I got a C overall lol

Same cuz of the coursework. Seeing my results pissed me off because I stayed at school everyday for 2 weeks until 8pm to teach myself photoshop (=_=)
My top 5 easiest GCSE's were History, Spanish, RE, Business Studies and Maths

Lol but they were all hard at the time
Original post by kkboyk
Same cuz of the coursework. Seeing my results pissed me off because I stayed at school everyday for 2 weeks until 8pm to teach myself photoshop (=_=)

haha well I put in 0 effort for the coursework... my teacher wanted me to make a 3D net of my product which was a board game but i can't do 3d stuff so i just made this crappy 2D version on powerpoint and then at parents evening I told him ' I'm not bothered what grade i get ' and he was just like wtf go lool and then after that he basically ignored me hahaha... its funny cause he lives down my road as well like 3 doors down so i always see him like out and about
Original post by SteamboatMickey
History, but that's just because I have an innate talent for it.

Did not revise and hardly did any work (the teacher was alright but her method of teaching was flawed) and got 100%, not a mark dropped :u:

Oh wow, damnnn your clever, I did GCSE History and it was really hard especially with all the dates and content, but after the Medicine Through Time&American West, (Paper 1) and parts of paper 2 i feel like I did alright. :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by fefssdf
haha well I put in 0 effort for the coursework... my teacher wanted me to make a 3D net of my product which was a board game but i can't do 3d stuff so i just made this crappy 2D version on powerpoint and then at parents evening I told him ' I'm not bothered what grade i get ' and he was just like wtf go lool and then after that he basically ignored me hahaha... its funny cause he lives down my road as well like 3 doors down so i always see him like out and about

Oh wow that seems so awkward,but if it was me my sadistic side will kick in and torment him for fun (by constantly smiling amd waving at him whenever I would see him... nothing more). That way he'd more self conscious and get pissed off :tongue:

I made a monster cat style pizza box, with pop up ears as well as a tail it was so cool!! but then my teacher had to go and ruined it by being too realistic and telling me why its a waste to mass produce this in a restaurant (=_=)

Quick Reply

Latest