The Student Room Group

If you were a Household item or toy

Not sure if this is in the right place but I thought that I'd start this up for the fun of it. So if you were a household item or toy what object or toy would or wouldn't like to be also what would you say when there are no humans around
Reply 1
I would be a piano. They are the best furniture one can have, and when there was no one around, I'd play with myself. :colondollar:
And I wouldn't be a piano converted into some terrible 're-imagination' e.g. a gutted grand turned into a bookshelf. That sort of thing upsets me so. :frown:
Reply 2
Had this question at an interview once. Wasn't expecting it so I panicked and said 'Toilet brush' because they are under-appreciated. The man said something along the lines of 'not because you're full of crap then?'.

I love interviews where there's banter :ahee:
Original post by sharkbate633
Not sure if this is in the right place but I thought that I'd start this up for the fun of it. So if you were a household item or toy what object or toy would or wouldn't like to be also what would you say when there are no humans around

The one thing I wouldn't want to be is a toilet.
Original post by Platopus

I can't blame you as you would get someone peeing, pooping or being sick inside of you.
I'd like to be a pretty picture photo frame
I wouldn't want to be a Hoover, I think I'd get sick of sucking up rubbish and dust through my mouth all the time.
See now the thought of that makes me want to vomit in my mouth a little
Reply 7
Original post by Platopus

gif.png
Reply 8
a dildo

Quick Reply

Latest