The Student Room Group

Studio Tenancy take over January 27 2024 - July 13 2024

Hello, I am looking for someone to take over my room for the second semester of 2023/2024. The room is located in the Vita Student Accommodation, right in the middle of the city centre. The location is perfect. 5-10 minutes from the university buildings, grocery stores, shopping mall and clubs/bars. The room is 20sqm on the 11th floor (so it has a great view). You don’t have to share anything because the room is a studio with own kitchen and own bathroom (toilet and shower). It also has a desk, tv, oven/microwave, 3 wardrobes, induction plate with 2 stoves and lots of cabinets. The window is floor to ceiling so there is a lot of natural light. The room is furnished and if you want you can buy over the pots/pans, utensils, tableware and some other household items. The building has a lot of facilities free to use:- Breakfast 5 times a week- Gym- Pool table- PlayStation- Organized events almost everynight (like making your own cocktails or tapas night!)The building also has a laundry room. Bills, internet and heating is included. The rent is £268 per week. The room is available from the 28th of January and the contract ends on the 13th of July. The location is:11 Park Place, Cathays, Cardiff, CF10 3FH. Vita Student AccommodationIf you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending