The Student Room Group

Physics or Computer Science A level to study Economics at uni

I am currently in my last year of A-levels and have to decide whether to drop either physics or computer science ( I currently do Maths, Physics, Economics, EPQ and Computer Science). I wish to study economics at university, which subject would be more useful since they are both not very relevant to economics. Thank you!
(edited 7 years ago)
Drop physics...
I only say this because Computer science has a very bright future. I'm not sure which is better to keep for economics. Apologies.
Reply 2
Which would you think you'd do better at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by BWV1007
Which would you think you'd do better at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest I'm I feel that pretty evenly skilled with both of them, and I am still waiting for my AS results to come out.
Reply 4
Original post by Daiso
I am currently in my last year of A-levels and have to decide whether to drop either physics or computer science ( I currently do Maths, Physics, Economics, EPQ and Computer Science). I wish to study economics at university, which subject would be more useful since they are both not very relevant to economics. Thank you!

Physics is more valued for an Economics applicant. Basing this on the fact that most of Economics applicants have Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Physics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending