The Student Room Group

A subject I cannot wait to ditch

Personally, for me, it would be French. The teacher was horrible! She offered no support for me to even consider doing higher tier despite the fact that I wanted to. Thankfully, I generally loved all of the GCSE subjects that I took. Of course, not unlike any other teenager, I wasn't a fan of all the revision, but the subject of French was majorly negative. Hence the reason why I cannot wait to ditch it.
Original post by Alisha2016
Personally, for me, it would be French. The teacher was horrible! She offered no support for me to even consider doing higher tier despite the fact that I wanted to. Thankfully, I generally loved all of the GCSE subjects that I took. Of course, not unlike any other teenager, I wasn't a fan of all the revision, but the subject of French was majorly negative. Hence the reason why I cannot wait to ditch it.

Urgh, my language teacher was terrible for that as well - he'd be keen to get as many people doing foundation as possible. Not saying that foundation is a bad idea, like in science they deal with far more people, have experience, ways of testing etc but he I think was looking for any excuse to put you on foundation so.. I get what you mean :redface: a shame it has ruined your experience of French too.
For me it was maths, gah I couldn't wait until I finished my AS levels so I'd never have to pick up a maths textbook again

Quick Reply

Latest