The Student Room Group

Where are AS/A level results right now?

We all know AS/A level results day is in just 5 days, I was wondering where are they right now? Held in a database? Or ready to be sent to each school? Or maybe they are still figuring out grade boundaries.........Worst comes to worst they are still marking xD????
Original post by mahmzo
We all know AS/A level results day is in just 5 days, I was wondering where are they right now? Held in a database? Or ready to be sent to each school? Or maybe they are still figuring out grade boundaries.........Worst comes to worst they are still marking xD????

They are in a database ready to be sent through to universities this weekend and to schools on Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
2016-08-12 (1).png
Reply 3
Original post by surina16
2016-08-12 (1).png

Have Edexcel and OCR Tweeted anything?
Original post by mahmzo
Have Edexcel and OCR Tweeted anything?

No but I'm sure that it will be the same for them too :smile: (just checked and they don't really tweet much)
Reply 5
Original post by surina16
No but I'm sure that it will be the same for them too :smile: (just checked and they don't really tweet much)

Oh ok, it's scary knowing your results are held RIGHT NOW in a database haha
Original post by mahmzo
Oh ok, it's scary knowing your results are held RIGHT NOW in a database haha

The universities will be sorting through them tonight! :s-smilie:
Original post by Platopus

So our destinies are being sorted through by some Tom Dick and Harry working at University Admissions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dhanny
So our destinies are being sorted through by some Tom Dick and Harry working at University Admissions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And Thomasinas, Richendas and Harrietts.

I hope they're nice.
Reply 9

I thought they get them on the 17th?

BTW I am at AS level haha, I still have one more year!

But I really want good predicted grades so need those A's
Original post by mahmzo
I thought they get them on the 17th?

BTW I am at AS level haha, I still have one more year!

But I really want good predicted grades so need those A's

Nah, the universities receive them overnight on the Sat/Sun before results day. It takes a few days to sort through them, unsurprisingly. Then, they start confirming places from 8am onwards on the morning of results day, which is always a Thursday.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 11
Nah, the universities receive them overnight on the Sat/Sun before results day. It takes a few days to sort through them, unsurprisingly. Then, they start confirming places from 8am onwards on the morning of results day, which is always a Thursday.

Good luck :smile:

What A levels did you do?

Also, What Uni/Course are you hoping to do

Quick Reply

Latest