The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Attachment not found

LOOOL.
So, this know it all ScruffyJoe thought Reading was a Russell Group on another post. Most of his points are so flawed. Seriously, don't listen to him, if he doesn't know basic facts how can you trust him to tell you right from wrong? He's actually one of the worst sh*t talkers on here, if he had facts it would've brought out the popcorn. But now it's not even worth splashing dead tomatoes.

Woah! You don't even know me and you're saying such horrible things about me. That is pathetic. "Worst **** talkers"? What right do you have to say such nasty things about me? I'm not trying to tell anyone right from wrong. I have a right to debate my point as much as the next person.
Calm down bro, why are you so angry? Everything alright in your life? Maybe visit a doctor? Good luck x
Original post by Scruffyjoe
You really are delusional! No one in their right mind would count UCL and Warwick in the same bracket. Lol. This is hilarious. You're probably a Warwick attendee or alum who's trying to massage their inflated ego by thinking that maybe secretly the world thinks Warwick is better or similar in rankings to UCL. Nest you're going to say Warwick is actually same as Oxbridge. Ha!
Time to wake up!

I rejected my UCL offer and put Warwick as my firm and didn't even put UCL as my insurance. How do you feel.
Original post by IrrationalRoot
I rejected my UCL offer and put Warwick as my firm and didn't even put UCL as my insurance. How do you feel.

I don't feel anything, I don't care. It's your life. Jump off a cliff for all I care.
Woah! You don't even know me and you're saying such horrible things about me. That is pathetic. "Worst **** talkers"? What right do you have to say such nasty things about me? I'm not trying to tell anyone right from wrong. I have a right to debate my point as much as the next person.
Calm down bro, why are you so angry? Everything alright in your life? Maybe visit a doctor? Good luck x

Maybe his Daddy was mean to him? :colonhash:
I don't feel anything, I don't care. It's your life. Jump off a cliff for all I care.

Oh I see so your answer is "very angry" XD.
worik is well pressteege aighttt
Original post by Harold Godwinson
Maybe his Daddy was mean to him? :colonhash:

Hahah maybe!
I'm a Cambridge graduate, Peterhouse. Coming from Cambridge, I know the exact view of fellow competing universities. Imperial and LSE are the next best thing. Warwick and UCL are viewed as the same. Also with Durham, Bristol and King's.

This level of ranking is so trivial, there is no difference between them- the only significant difference is between them (UCL, Warwick, Durham, Bristol, King's) and Oxbridge, Imperial and LSE. Don't get ahead of yourself. May you please, sit down and sip your cup of tea?

Also, it's not impressive to use sarcasm as a way of retaliation. If you actually have a good argument, then reply, if not, then ignore and go away. Being stubborn and replying nonsense with no point of matter shows exactly how you are losing this argument and have nothing else to say.

No need to justify your personal self, so reply with a point or don't reply at all.
Pieman thinks his crap don't stink. Let him get on with it he won't get far, I feel sorry for the guy :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Attachment not found

LOOOL.
So, this know it all ScruffyJoe thought Reading was a Russell Group on another post. Most of his points are so flawed. Seriously, don't listen to him, if he doesn't know basic facts how can you trust him to tell you right from wrong? He's actually one of the worst sh*t talkers on here, if he had facts it would've brought out the popcorn. But now it's not even worth splashing dead tomatoes.

Well, isn't this dear. Oh, the humour of the weak. Please, ignore Scruffyjoe, his comical points are as inaccurate as Aristotle's grav theory.
Original post by PeterhouseKIL
Well, isn't this dear. Oh, the humour of the weak. Please, ignore Scruffyjoe, his comical points are as inaccurate as Aristotle's grav theory.

Aww so pathetic and pitiful you are!
Oh, wow. Scruffjoe is a Manchester graduate.

Manchester is heavily looked down upon at Cambridge, just for your slight information.

We all know Manchester lives heavily off clearing for students with BCC- it is one of the EASIEST universities to get into. Who is he to comment on Warwick and UCL? To everyone reading, do not follow this person and what he has to say. He is merely a Manchester student with the obvious little to no intellect.

I like how obsessed you are with me that you had to go research where I went for university. Aww pitiful little fool. Now scram!
Oh, wow. Scruffjoe is a Manchester graduate.

Manchester is heavily looked down upon at Cambridge, just for your slight information.

We all know Manchester lives heavily off clearing for students with BCC- it is one of the EASIEST universities to get into. Who is he to comment on Warwick and UCL? To everyone reading, do not follow this person and what he has to say. He is merely a Manchester student with the obvious little to no intellect.

Wow. the arrogant petty tripe spouted by people in this thread is unreal. :laugh:
Why are you being so rude? I haven't resorted to calling you names. Just because you are wrong in a situation and I'm pointing it out doesn't mean you resort to calling me names (douche like response and smart ass) I don't appreciate that at all. Didn't Warwick teach you how to argue like an educated intelligent human being? Pitiful. x

Your tone alone was enough, the 'x's and the way you're expressing yourself is insultingly patronising. If you think that you aren't being insulting yourself, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

And the rude comment is so beyond hypocritical, get a grip.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Pretty standard uni thread on tsr, always turns into a pissing contest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
I am loving this Scruffyjoe guy. From what I gathered on this thread he is quite insecure and afraid (that would explain the aggression). I firmed UCL because I was scared to apply to Imperial or LSE (which are miles better in my opinion, especially Imperial). I posted a question about UCL a couple of minutes ago and it explains my situation quite well. I equate UCL to Bath if I am honest (for Mathematics at least, UCL wins in Architecture and Economics). The price and the international name is the only differentiator that makes UCL more appealing, I don't see it as some grand institution. I equate Warwick to Imperial for Maths.
Original post by 130398
I am loving this Scruffyjoe guy. From what I gathered on this thread he is quite insecure and afraid (that would explain the aggression). I firmed UCL because I was scared to apply to Imperial or LSE (which are miles better in my opinion, especially Imperial). I posted a question about UCL a couple of minutes ago and it explains my situation quite well. I equate UCL to Bath if I am honest (for Mathematics at least, UCL wins in Architecture and Economics). The price and the international name is the only differentiator that makes UCL more appealing, I don't see it as some grand institution. I equate Warwick to Imperial for Maths.

You can get a first but still be a **** and not get the job.
It's a matter of perspective. The oxbridge lot say it is inferior to their universities. The next division down - UCL, Bristol etc bash it because of it's 'boring'/'soulless' location. Those at the rest of RG Universities dislike it because of the high entry standards. The rest hate it because they could never dream of getting in.
I like how everyone is bashing me. I guess no one likes to hear the truth. Poor pitiful Cambridge guy, princepie and the random numbers guy. Say whatever you want, won't change the truth. UCL > Warwick now and always. x
I like how everyone is bashing me. I guess no one likes to hear the truth. Poor pitiful Cambridge guy, princepie and the random numbers guy. Say whatever you want, won't change the truth. UCL > Warwick now and always. x

Okay, Manchester boy.

Latest

Trending

Trending