The Student Room Group

It's Never too Late

Hello friends,

Today I received my A Level results. I achieved BBC.

My revision consisted of day before revision for every single exam I took from AS right through to A2, and nothing more, not 2 days before not 3 days before but the day before the exam.

If you're panicking about revision weeks before, you have plenty of time. I didn't revise to my full potential due to myself being very unmotivated to revise and easily distracted yet still achieved decent grades.

I would never recommend leaving it until the last day to revise but it is possible to achieve decent grades leaving it that late.
Original post by thememelord
Hello friends,

Today I received my A Level results. I achieved BBC.

My revision consisted of day before revision for every single exam I took from AS right through to A2, and nothing more, not 2 days before not 3 days before but the day before the exam.

If you're panicking about revision weeks before, you have plenty of time. I didn't revise to my full potential due to myself being very unmotivated to revise and easily distracted yet still achieved decent grades.

I would never recommend leaving it until the last day to revise but it is possible to achieve decent grades leaving it that late.

Well done for your A-level results- great to hear you found some last minute motivation to get you over the line too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending