The Student Room Group

Girlfriend can never be bothered to do anything

As the title really, two recent examples. Firstly her friends were having a “girls night” so just some drinks at one of their houses, I told my girlfriend I’d drop her off and pick her up but she never ended up going so just spent the night on the couch. And another example was we were invited to a BBQ and we didn’t end up going because she said she couldn’t be bothered.

Is there anything I can do? It’s seeming more and more lately that she can’t be bothered to do very much.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
As the title really, two recent examples. Firstly her friends were having a “girls night” so just some drinks at one of their houses, I told my girlfriend I’d drop her off and pick her up but she never ended up going so just spent the night on the couch. And another example was we were invited to a BBQ and we didn’t end up going because she said she couldn’t be bothered.

Is there anything I can do? It’s seeming more and more lately that she can’t be bothered to do very much.

Is this behavior uncharacteristic for her?? Does she seem down? I'm trying to gauge the situation here.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by haunted
Is this behavior uncharacteristic for her??

She’s never been the most sociable of people but she seems to be saying “I can’t be bothered” more and more lately
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
She’s never been the most sociable of people but she seems to be saying “I can’t be bothered” more and more lately

Maybe set up small, low energy activities tailored to her interests; something not too hard to set up, and see if you can get her to do that with you?
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending