The Student Room Group

Gcse maths grade boundary

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nadiakms
why do you say that ? is there any reason that you predict the marks for an a* grade so high ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was simply an easy paper at A* grade. Grade boundaries will most likely decrease at grades B and C but increase at A* and A due to kind questions. There were many people coming out of the second exam near 100%. A* could be 162 but I feel this is just a bit low for this particular exam. It seems most people on the borderline are between 160-165 so A* should, if set like it normally is, be around 166-170.
why do you say that ? is there any reason that you predict the marks for an a* grade so high ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, no one knows what the grade boundaries are. So you could probably get that A*. Good luck!
Original post by ad4m
It was simply an easy paper at A* grade. Grade boundaries will most likely decrease at grades B and C but increase at A* and A due to kind questions. There were many people coming out of the second exam near 100%. A* could be 162 but I feel this is just a bit low for this particular exam. It seems most people on the borderline are between 160-165 so A* should, if set like it normally is, be around 166-170.

What do you think a B is
Original post by Thelabtatpast
What do you think a B is

Probably 97

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey, although people on TSR may be accurate when predicting grade boundaries, you only have to wait another 24 hours to get the real ones so don't worry yourself on something that may not be true.. :smile:

I'm worried because I really want an A but I think I'll miss it by a few marks or scrape it.

Good luck for your results!
What about for an a
Reply 26
Hey guys. A B is 105. Edexcel made it soo high! :frown:
2016 grade boundaries have gone up sooo much!
Reply 28
ahah 105

Quick Reply

Latest