The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I have an ensuite at Stamford Street and I would like to swap with someone in Great Dover Street
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 301
King's was my insurance so i couldn't apply for accommodation until Monday 22nd August because of adjustment and clearing, what are the chances i don't get accommodation, because they have told me i don't have guaranteed accommodation because it wasn't my firm uni
Hey, I have an ensuite room at the champion Hill residence but I'm looking for one that is closer to the strand as that is where my course is! If anyone is willing to swap?
I have the option of staying at the following:College Hall, Connaught Hall and International Hall but would rather stay in Kings student accommodation - all of these are more centrally located? I would be interested in swapping with someone who has Angel Lane, Great Dover Street Apartments and Iris Brook/Orchard Lisle!
Original post by doctor96
I have an ensuite at Stamford Street and I would like to swap with someone in Great Dover Street

ewen henderson? 155 pw ensuite
Reply 305
I have Champion Hill ensuite. Looking to swap somewhere closer to my campus at Waterloo (preferably Stamford St, Julian Markam, Great Dover, Wolfson or Ewen ensuite)
Reply 306
I have a non-en-suite room at Champion Hill (£155 a week) on a 51 week contract. I would be interested in a swap (on a 51 week contract) with anyone in Iris Brook (non-en-suite at £203), Wolfson House (non-en-suite) or Julian Markham House (en-suite). If anyone's interested in a room swap, send me a PM please.
I have Great Dover Street (199 pw) and I'd swap it for a Moonraker ensuite if anyone's up for that. PM if you're interested!
Hi
Does anyone who want someone to take over their ensuite contract, preferably Great dover street and Stamford street ?
Original post by tk555
I have an Angel Lane Ensuite and would like to change for Non-en-suite in Champion Hill?

I can offer an en-suite at Champion Hill...
Original post by hoxfi
King's was my insurance so i couldn't apply for accommodation until Monday 22nd August because of adjustment and clearing, what are the chances i don't get accommodation, because they have told me i don't have guaranteed accommodation because it wasn't my firm uni

hey, same here! I applied on the 22nd as well, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. Do you think they've just rejected me or should we wait a bit?
Reply 311
Original post by A1112787
I've been offered an ensuite at Champion Hill but I'd prefer a studio at Angel Lane: anyone up for swapping?

I've been offered a studio at Angel Lane but I'm studying at Denmark so Champion Hill will be a much better fit. I'm a female postgrad so you could send me a private message.

P.S I saw in the brochure that the studio is only available for postgrad. So I hope you're one.
Reply 312
HI ! I'm looking for a swap from champion hill ensuite to somewhere near strand campus (under 200/close to 200 with food).
I am applying for 2017 entry, but just out of curiosity, do people look badly upon people with studios?
I lived in a studio last year for my first year and I wasn't treated any differently by anyone for living in a studio :smile:
Currently not holding an offer nor accommodation at kings at all, But if anyone has accommodation that they're unhappy with or have decided to commute from home instead let me know!
Anyone who's got moonraker point and is willing to swap for cheaper accommodation, message me!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 78Saab
Anyone who's got moonraker point and is willing to swap for cheaper accommodation, message me!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ewen henderson?
Reply 318
Original post by Carlsson
Hi everyone!
If anyone is looking to lower their rent I have a room at Ewen Henderson Court (£155pw) and would be interested to swap! Preferably Angel Lane, Stratford One or Champion Hill

I have ensuite room at Champion Hill (192pw). Interested to swap?
Does anyone know when we find out exactly which room we are in so we can start to look for out flat mates?

Latest