The Student Room Group

Has anyone managed to self-teach two A2-levels with a full time job?

Has anyone managed to self-teach two A2-levels whilst working a full time job? If so, how did it go?
Anything is possible
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Anything is possible

Wise words. Thank you.
Anyone actually experienced doing two A2-levels whilst working full time?
I would like to know this aswell, for my own personal current situation
Oh wow. What is your current situation?
Original post by Philip-flop
Oh wow. What is your current situation?

Working two part time jobs, paying to learn A-level Maths at a local college, considering teaching myself Physics or FM or both tbh.

Hbu?
Maths can be taught to yourself but I feel like some of the concepts in Physics and Further Maths are pretty hard to get your head around without a teacher.
I will be self-teaching A2 Maths and Biology around a full time job. But may have to invest some of my evenings with a tutor :smile:
Original post by HarshaPeed
Maths can be taught to yourself but I feel like some of the concepts in Physics and Further Maths are pretty hard to get your head around without a teacher.

I know this but I wouldn't be able study FM formally at a college since I don't have the required GCSE Maths grade for it. I've done AS Physics before so doing it again would only be recap
Reply 10
Further Maths can easily be taught to yourself. Just think of it as extra modules. FP1 is no harder than C2. If you don't feel confident enough to do FP3, you can do FP2 and two applied modules.

Quick Reply

Latest