The Student Room Group

Annon Chat

Hey Guys,

So i was just looking at some of the threads around the forum and i thought it would be awesome to have an anonymous chat thread. this is a place for you to be free to express yourselves about anything that is on your mind.
Loll, the TSR mods still know who you are, just making sure you know, in case some random sh** starts on this thread. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Loll, the TSR mods still know who you are, just making sure you know, in case some random sh** starts on this thread. :smile:

lol well there is that, but this is more for people to just get stuff of their chests.
Reply 3
You can't even be anonymous in the Chat forum anyway. But an anon chat will clearly be abused with people hiding behind anon to troll/insult others.
Original post by Lyle.lebeau
lol well there is that, but this is more for people to just get stuff of their chests.

True, but people can be very hurtful etc, so I don't think it's the best thing, and if people do that, the thread will probably be closed. :redface: Good luck with the thread tho x
Bad idea; mods are already very strict on people misusing the anon function and it will probably just turn into a trainwreck of people insulting each other all the time
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
You can't even be anonymous in the Chat forum anyway. But an anon chat will clearly be abused with people hiding behind anon to troll/insult others.

Wow, my bad, i didn't realise you couldn't go anonymous on here haha.
Original post by Lyle.lebeau
Wow, my bad, i didn't realise you couldn't go anonymous on here haha.

That is indeed the case I'm afraid. :sadnod:

Quick Reply

Latest