The Student Room Group

German Proofreader

Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone is able to or knows someone/something that is able to proofread my German work (it's 3 paragraphs long). I am aiming for an A* and so I would like my work to be accurate. If you are able to proofread, please let me know so I can PM it to you!

Thanks! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by bxcks_
Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone is able to or knows someone/something that is able to proofread my German work. I am aiming for an A* and so I would like my work to be accurate.

Thanks! :smile:

I am currently doing German A2, I can read your work now and then and point out any mistakes :tongue:

Though you are better off honestly just posting a thread in this forum asking if people can proofread a piece of work and post it here. There will be a few people on this forum that could help.
Original post by Inexorably
I am currently doing German A2, I can read your work now and then and point out any mistakes :tongue:

Thank you for offering to look at my work! 😊 Is it okay to post it in 3 parts or is it easier for you to just do it all in one?

Though you are better off honestly just posting a thread in this forum asking if people can proofread a piece of work and post it here. There will be a few people on this forum that could help.

Also, I'm not entirely sure of how to do this^^ as I literally just joined yesterday😬😂

Thanks again! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by bxcks_
Thank you for offering to look at my work! 😊 Is it okay to post it in 3 parts or is it easier for you to just do it all in one?

Also, I'm not entirely sure of how to do this^^ as I literally just joined yesterday😬😂

Thanks again! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh well like you've done with this thread, you'd just do the same thing but also copying and pasting your piece of work into the message field as well.

If you're not happy making it public you could PM me or anyone else who offers. If you hover over my name on the left hand side of this post you'll see the option to send me a private message (will need to be on a computer though!)

And idm how you post it, just as long as you've left spaces between paragraphs :smile:
Oh well like you've done with this thread, you'd just do the same thing but also copying and pasting your piece of work into the message field as well.

If you're not happy making it public you could PM me or anyone else who offers. If you hover over my name on the left hand side of this post you'll see the option to send me a private message (will need to be on a computer though!)

And idm how you post it, just as long as you've left spaces between paragraphs :smile:

Could I just edit this thread instead, or would it be better to start a new one?

Reply 5
Original post by bxcks_
Could I just edit this thread instead, or would it be better to start a new one?

You could just edit this thread for now, or just (like you've done now) make a new post in this thread with your work x)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending