The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

58 points but the vast bulk from Sanchez and Aguero. I think I'll change Son and Snodgrass for next week. Need to take Deeney out too..
Goal and an assist for Lukaku, when Lovren gets subbed in I'll have 83pts plus any bonus points Lukaku might get.

Makes up for my two *****y weeks and allows me to take a 12pt hit to completely sort out the mess that is my midfield. Fantastic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Goal and an assist for Lukaku, when Lovren gets subbed in I'll have 83pts plus any bonus points Lukaku might get.

Makes up for my two *****y weeks and allows me to take a 12pt hit to completely sort out the mess that is my midfield. Fantastic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Considering you're top (last time I checked), surely your midfield can't be that bad?
Original post by The Wavefunction
Considering you're top (last time I checked), surely your midfield can't be that bad?

Son & Sterling have done nothing for weeks and I had to replace Walcott since he was injured, went with Mata and that backfired. Most of my points have come from strikers.

86pts all in, don't have anyone in the Saints Chelsea game.
Making Costa my captain is really going to cost me. Potentially the biggest mistake of the season if he fails to score.
Original post by sr90
Son & Sterling have done nothing for weeks and I had to replace Walcott since he was injured, went with Mata and that backfired. Most of my points have come from strikers.

86pts all in, don't have anyone in the Saints Chelsea game.

I've got Sterling but I'm holding off as they've got Borough at home next up.

Pretty good week then for you! I'm on 74 with Courtois and Costa playing atm, and potentially Amat coming off my bench if he plays tomorrow, although I can't see it happening. Otherwise it's Johnny Evans, which adds nothing
Costa :woohoo:
Panic over, but it's going to take a hat-trick to save my game week.

My strikers are all on fire this season but my midfield may as well not exist.
Don't have lukaku or hazard but really want one of them...already have costa but can't afford all three.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Don't have lukaku or hazard but really want one of them...already have costa but can't afford all three.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't need Hazard and Costa, one is enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
66 points with Allen to play tomorrow.
76 with Grant to play is decent.

Considering taking out Sanchez simply to balance a team out as he's too expensive for someone I'm not going to captain 90% of the time. Aside from two nice home games in the next 7, the other 5 aren't great, so I may take the risk to bring in Hazard who is better value and will probably match Sanchez to the end of the season, which then also allows me to upgrade Sterling/Walcott to Firmino and bring in a Chelsea defender for A. Williams who has nasty fixtures. Definitely just talked my way into doing this one!
Still feel Sanchez is most reliable arsenal representative. I'm thinking payet out for hazard, or could take deeney out for lukaku. But that would mean downgrading payet significantly as well and don't want to take too many hits.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Still feel Sanchez is most reliable arsenal representative. I'm thinking payet out for hazard, or could take deeney out for lukaku. But that would mean downgrading payet significantly as well and don't want to take too many hits.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's how I've done things - I've gone for the most reliable from each team.

Sanchez, Firmino, Aguero, Costa, Lukaku means that I have the "main" goalscoring threat for 5 decent teams.
Next week is a defensive nightmare

Do I play Holebas against free-scoring Liverpool, or do I go for Amat against Man United?
Friend has been good for me but he's against City so that's a definite no.
Lukaku saving me from a disastrous week
I just seem to go up 5 places and then drop 5 five places. I think I've gone 7th - 15th - 6th - 16th - 8th
Original post by Lúcio

Do I play Holebas against free-scoring Liverpool, or do I go for Amat against Man United?

You might not have a choice. Amat was dropped last match. Guess you might find out some more on MNF.
Original post by Lúcio

It's a joke, add in the NLD ****ing over Kosc and Walker and I'm completely scuppered. Very strongly considering binning Holebas and Walker for Stones and Southampton coverage, both have outrageous fixtures
91 pts with Allen to play tomorrow.

My brother has 88 pts with Fer to play so I can guarantee he'll score and make me lose the H2H...

Latest