The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5120
Original post by mcube
Hi,

When did you clear the telephone interview?

3 weeks ago :smile:
does BNP Paribas global markets include DCM and ECM? cos there only seems to be a global markets internship, and not an IBD one?
Original post by groovyd97
does BNP Paribas global markets include DCM and ECM? cos there only seems to be a global markets internship, and not an IBD one?

They closed up early for IBD due to soo many applicants
I ask again, has anybody heard back from Blackrock ?
Original post by JogaBonito787
I ask again, has anybody heard back from Blackrock ?

Went networking event - received email recently to confirm that application is currently under review.
Original post by blackboard
Went networking event - received email recently to confirm that application is currently under review.

Exactly in the same position.

Cant believe it takes them until November to hand out 1st rounds !
Reply 5126
Anyone had an experience with the Barclays business meeting-their final rounds?
Anyone done DB First Round Markets? I can exchange for MS, UBS, BNP, CS, Roth (financial advisory), M&G and Citi!
JP AM grad first round, anyone have any tips? Can swap for Citi, DB and MS for S&T
Reply 5129
Original post by rdewa2
JP AM grad first round, anyone have any tips? Can swap for Citi, DB and MS for S&T

Congrats on first round! Good Job! Any insight on the test you have to do before you get screened for interview??
Jpm markets ac
Original post by rdewa2

Did you get a call or an email?
Original post by tomixox
Congrats! When didn't you hear and when didn't you apply?

lol
Original post by jchap9776
Jpm markets ac

Nice one mate!
When did you apply? Also do they email you or you have to check on the portal? Cheers
Original post by CAulet567
Nice one mate!
When did you apply? Also do they email you or you have to check on the portal? Cheers

applied way back when, emailed me
Would really appreciate it if there is any insight about Gleacher Shacklock first round face to face interview with freshminds and HSBC summer IBD AC??
Many thanks!!!!!!:tongue:
from Harry Markopolos' interview

"Then you have another gatekeeper that's also proven ineffective, and that would be the rating agencies. So if you can't get a job on Wall Street, and if you've graduated with a business degree, and no one else will hire you, who's the hiring authority of last resort? It's the rating agencies. It's for the kids that can't get jobs anywhere else."

http://www.businessinsider.com/bernie-madoff-whistleblower-harry-markopolos-insurance-industry-fraud-2016-11?IR=T
Original post by jchap9776
Jpm markets ac

Congrats mate, for sales or trading?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95
Congrats mate, for sales or trading?

Posted from TSR Mobile

sales
Technical question, was asked this recently: "Why would you expect deals to be more frequently financed with debt rather than equity"?

So essentially pros and cons of debt vs equity financing. thoughts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending