The Student Room Group

So who's ready for the end of the world with the next US President

Scroll to see replies

:bigsmile:

but this will be worse than Brexit.

Brexit affects UK and people wanting to come here primarily

The US president determines a lot for everyone else, unfortunately.
Original post by shawtyb
320x240_3.jpg
what does that mean!?

[video="youtube;z3mQCsRE668"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3mQCsRE668[/video]
Original post by retro_turtles
Q is lame but i like him because well of that birth simulation he did and well his reaction said it all.

Sal i like because he gets angry really easily and when he falls on the floor whilst laughing.

Joe his body lol

Murr eh i feel sorry for not liking him but i just don't seem to like the dude

yea can't stand the Murr that's why they take the mick outta him all the time, and he's not funny

joe is like an older Will from Inbetweeners amirite ladies?

yes sal his laugh is contagious

q is alrite

I wonder how long they can keep pranking ppl till recognised?
I hope they both die and someone less ****ed up takes power .
Original post by 0to100
Of course your race and sex is relevant, do you remember the thread title is about politics?

I was so blinded by all my privileges, I couldn't see the truth.
Reply 65
Original post by 0to100
clock is winding down nicely, anyone got a bunker? Or a boat?

I know how to put tents up. I think.

And tally-ho for anyone who can build fire, we're gonna need it

none of that will protect you fool. we're all going to die. Accept this my young padawan.
Original post by retro_turtles
[video="youtube;z3mQCsRE668"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3mQCsRE668[/video]

i do love larry
Reply 67
hillary was fit when she was younger
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I hope they both die and someone less ****ed up takes power .

bernie?
Original post by 0to100
yea can't stand the Murr that's why they take the mick outta him all the time, and he's not funny

joe is like an older Will from Inbetweeners amirite ladies?

yes sal his laugh is contagious

q is alrite

I wonder how long they can keep pranking ppl till recognised?

Yeah you are haha and well probably not soon and well new york is full of tourists, plus aren't they coming to the UK?
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I was so blinded by all my privileges, I couldn't see the truth.

it happens to everyone my privileged friend
Original post by 0to100
bernie?

Prolly , id prefer obama 3rd term tho till they can find a sane replacement but that aint gonna happen
Prolly , id prefer obama 3rd term tho till they can find a sane replacement but that aint gonna happen

Obeezy's rather complacent for a president these days dontcha think. He's worn out his welcome. Congress won't let him do **** anyhow, true, but I found out an executive order supersedes Congress and yet he never really exercised that power atall :sigh:

If he had stepped down when he was still on top so to speak then Bernie for sure would've run methinks and won. Vs Hillary. She'd probably win, and go two terms. Which means she'd be out in 2020, and Trump would be probably dead and/or irrelevant then never with the chance to campaign.

But noooo Obama stayed two terms for nowt.
Can't wait, it'll be the first american presidential assassination I get to live through
Здравствуйте!

Original post by XOR_
Canada's where you want to be.

After the disaster they've caused with their CETA deal with the EU?! Ich denke nein.

Original post by 0to100
Russia? Too far.

Going to Liverpool, taking a ship...going to Ireland, then I'm taking another and sailing up to Newfoundland or Canada.

Wait that's too close to US...

ok....****...

Well mayb Germany will take me if they've still got room
spotify has now played the same advert 4 times in a row to me.
If Trump wins they'll make his ass step down I reckon.

I think if Hillary wins it's two terms for her. If only Obama only went for one term, then Hillary and/or Bernie would've had a fairer shot to run, and do two terms, meaning they'd stay till 2020 and Trump never would've had the gusto to run, or he'd be dead by then and none of this or whatever happens if he wins would've happened :colonhash:

I vote we Annex America back into the Empire
Original post by Inexorably
Здравствуйте!

After the disaster they've caused with their CETA deal with the EU?! Ich denke nein.

Well mayb Germany will take me if they've still got room

True actually. Alrite place...alrite laws...pretty close but far away enough...but still too connected to US...

I'm thinking...some remote island lol
Original post by AperfectBalance
I vote we Annex America back into the Empire

I vote those states that wanna vote for Trump leave the US Union in 2 days :crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending